If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3090c/ci

Options
  • 18-07-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the UDH51 & Panasonic DMP-UB900. 

I was looking at adding the 3090c/ci to the set. could you please advise to the differences between the 2 & include pricing delivered to Dublin (be kind). Thanks in advance. 

Kind regards,

Graham 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the UDH51 & Panasonic DMP-UB900. 

I was looking at adding the 3090c/ci to the set. could you please advise to the differences between the 2 & include pricing delivered to Dublin (be kind). Thanks in advance. 

Kind regards,

Graham 
    Hi Graham.

The Ci version is the newer of the two.
    The Ci has a higher frequency response up to 30000Hz and use a different Drive unit giving a crisper sound.
    The Ci is also slightly different in measurement to the C and the revised cabinet reduces distortion.

3090C is priced at £119 and the Ci priced at £169.00 delivery would come in at £6.99 on either.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.