Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Physio in south tipp

Options
  • 18-07-2018 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good physio in south tipp to deal with lower back/hip/si joint issues. I've been to one in Clonmel, spent and not getting much benefit.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I found Anne Bates & Co ( south Tipp physio, I think) to be very good, they are above the Ulster Bank on O Connell Street

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jamboat

Thanks, I've actually been to that physio practice (a lot!) although not to Ann Bates. I'm not having much success with them so I was hoping for another recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

How about Premier Physio down by the gashouse bridge?
    I did a few sessions with Louise for post pregnancy hip, pelvis stuff and she made the world of difference.
    There are other physios there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Jamboat wrote: »
    Thanks, I've actually been to that physio practice (a lot!) although not to Ann Bates. I'm not having much success with them so I was hoping for another recommendation.

No worries,I actually only ever had experience with Anne herself. I have also heard that the physios down in Gurtnafleur are very good, a guy called Ronan apparently. They are called Sports & Spinal physio I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

If you want to try something different,Try a Thai massage.I tried one last week for a back problem and I ended up being pulled and stretched and stood on which is not what I expected but it loosened me up a lot...I'm going to go once or twice a month from now on to keep me loose.
    they are located on gladstone st, clonmel.
    http://jasminethaimassage.ie/jasmine-thai-massage-clonmel/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Jamboat

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll give Louise a shout as those problems are similar to what I have.

Advertisement