Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get rid of rubbish?

Options
  • 18-07-2018 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where can you get rid of rubbish that doesnt fit in your black bin? Like ive an old ironing board, small patio table, things like that. It doesnt warrant a skip its only a few bits really.
    In Dublin northside.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

the city council organise regular enough collections for large items

if you can't wait for that, stick the items up for free on Adverts, there are all kind of oddballs out there who'd take them

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭L

Ringsend Recycling Centre or the like. They'll take furniture and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

the city council organise regular enough collections for large items

if you can't wait for that, stick the items up for free on Adverts, there are all kind of oddballs out there who'd take them

Honestly ive lived here years and never seen anything on my road for collections. I got a leaflet in the door about 5 items for €40 i think it was, so maybe they dont do it in my area.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Google Bring Centre for you local one. There's one on Collins Ave, Coolock Garda station, North Strand etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭atilladehun

€15 for a full car in Ringsend, I was there yesterday. I think its €8 for a boot in coolmine according to my dad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

humberklog wrote: »
    Google Bring Centre for you local one. There's one on Collins Ave, Coolock Garda station, North Strand etc.

They would be perfect for me, but are they not just recycle centres or am i reading it wrong? It doesnt say household waste?

http://www.dublincity.ie/sites/default/files/content/WaterWasteEnvironment/Waste/RecyclingServices/Documents/BringCentres.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

Also €15 for full car in Ballymount

Advertisement