Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking Forum

Options
  • 18-07-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Mod - any chance of a dedicated Mountain Biking Forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I think, you have your answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HORSE RIDERS IN TICKNOCK!?!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Because there are so many horses there.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

i think that mountain bikers have left here long ago because of that reason. That's why there is none. Lads don't bother looking here because there is little or no MTB threads.
    I would like one too but i think it would take time to get users onto it

• Registered Users Posts: 31,083 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

idnkph wrote: »
    i think that mountain bikers have left here long ago because of that reason. That's why there is none. Lads don't bother looking here because there is little or no MTB threads.
    I would like one too but i think it would take time to get users onto it
    More likely they prefer to converse where there is no moderation, like Facebook or WhatsApp.

Judging by the MTB group I'm on which would have everyone banned in about 5 minutes if hosted on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

there's an official boards process for requesting a new forum - here's the link - probably wise to read the charter before submitting a request:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement