Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2018 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Loughc wrote: »
    They’ve fought twice. It’s an epic waste of Balor. Why Vince doesn’t rate him is beyond me.
    I like Balor but I think his finisher really undermines him as a wrestler, it's weak.

The coup de grace is honestly a garbage finisher, IMO.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Botchy enough finish that. Meh.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necrominus wrote: »
    Botchy enough finish that. Meh.

Yea that match did nothing for me. I’ve no hopes for the Raw tag match either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Watched 10 minutes of the pre-show and have to say Ive given up. The product is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They’ve fought twice. It’s an epic waste of Balor. Why Vince doesn’t rate him is beyond me.

Injury completed killed his buzz. He was Raw's no.1 draft pick, beat Roman clean on his first night, the Demon was super over, first ever Universal champ.....but got injured.

Vince probably trust him to be a big guy again. Plus he is awful on the mic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Having the b team as a joke is just damaging the raw tag titles. I wish the bar were back on Raw. They deserve more.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Having the b team as a joke is just damaging the raw tag titles. I wish the bar were back on Raw. They deserve more.

Well how much higher could you raise them on RAW?

:pac:

They were funny for literally one week and as with anything funny, WWE drove it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good to see the King back

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

What have the WWE make up dept done to Ronda ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Black Swan, I think.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Preshow wasn't great. Hope the main show is better, though I don't have high hopes.
    It is the first time in a while where I couldn't tell you who would win most of the matches, so that means could be surprises.

And on that note, I'm out. Enjoy the show anyone sitting up. Will check in sometime tomorrow night after I get a chance to watch. (Before Sharknado 6, I decided. :))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Aren't those the same titles that a 10 year old kid won at wrestlemania and vacated the next night. I'd say waaaay more damage was done there :pac:

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Makeup_gun.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

IC Title up first...looks like Rollins borrowed some gear from The New Day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Haha (@ Simpsons pic)
    It does look like they are trying to make rhonda look more "attractive" - thing is tho she is already a very attractive woman. But they're all barbie dolls in wwe with their fake tans, hair extensions and what not. So I do believe that's why they are adding a bit more make up to her.

IC Title up first...looks like Rollins borrowed some gear from The New Day

This is what came to mind for me when I saw Rollins gear

https://twitter.com/CokeIbushi/status/1031315478533300234

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This is what came to mind for me when I saw Rollins gear

https://twitter.com/CokeIbushi/status/1031315478533300234

Now that I've seen the whole thing he has the Infinity Gauntlet on his leg :)

Irish in the few first rows

Anyone know Joe and dad Mcevoy

Now that I've seen the whole thing he has the Infinity Gauntlet on his leg :)

The WWE Roster will be perfectly balanced once he stomps whoever steps before him.

• Advertisement

Blood

Well that was decent!

Great match tbf. Right payoff too. Jesus though that inverted superplex made me cringe.

Knew no heel turn for Ambrose but he could easily show up and the help/cost the other shield brother ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So the Bellas are front row for the Ronda match. And that’s how Alexa retains I’m guessing. :rolleyes:

So Bellas cost Rousey the title. Ronda/Nikki at Evolution.

Bleh.

Please don't be ridiculously obvious WWE and have the Bellas cost Ronda the title. Please.

Also... why are The Bar not in this match? Instead we get New Day VS Bludgeon Bros version 2000.

Bleugh. That was actually decent... and then they WWE'd the ending.

Yep. It's a thing.

New word for 'totally fcuking shat on'.

WWE'd.

• Advertisement

A DQ finish to a title match at Summerslam.

Go 'way and shíte.

Advertisement