Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with job

Options
  • 18-07-2018 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I don't get why someone is giving out that your doing some extra work unless your making a balls of it. Stole work? Is this a contractor or something that's out financially because of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

I don't get why someone is giving out that your doing some extra work unless your making a balls of it. Stole work? Is this a contractor or something that's out financially because of it?

It's difficult to understand from the original post although I'm guessing he gets paid per support call, maybe each team supports a specific customer base?

Although if the other team are not supporting their clients and he is, not sure what the management's issue is?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Probably making them look bad for not having their own house in order, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it, just do what your meant to and keep out of the others business unless directly asked for help by a manager.
    I'm assuming you didn't get a warning or anything over this so nothing to worry about just forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Can you clarify what you mean by stealing work?

And do you really have e-mails which prove all the "stolen work" was clearly something you were asked to do?

Advertisement