Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulhuddat Car Park New Charges

Options
  • 18-07-2018 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen the new clamping signs and I think rate of 2euro a hour in the car park behind shanty spar etc

I remember the parking machine went in years ago, then they put a cover on it

Most cars didn't seem to have tickets in window

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Paul Donnelly posted on his page about this a while back apparently the guy doing this doesn't even own the land he's charging people to park in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Found it, buried in a post about loads of different things

Be interesfed how the land owners and businesses let this go on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

2 euro an hour? That is madness and a very easy way to push business out of the village. I know most people wouldn't be there for a full hour of they were just going to post office or Spar or something but it will put people off.

Advertisement