Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir_Wifi problems

Options
  • 18-07-2018 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,
    Any known issues with the eir_wifi backend services at the moment?
    Im trying to change my eir_wifi guest details in my eir dashboard but it cannot show me current details.
    Keeps 'loading eir wifi guest status' (and host status) before presumably timing out to'try again later' for several days now.
    I notice my router has begun broadcasting eir_wifi access point without me requesting to turn it on.
    I had previously requested that it be turned off and it was.

And yes i have tried all the popular browsers with settings reset.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,
    Im trying to change my eir_wifi guest details in my eir dashboard but it cannot show me current details.
    Keeps 'loading eir wifi guest status' (and host status) before presumably timing out to'try again later' for several days now.
    I notice my router has begun broadcasting eir_wifi access point without me requesting to turn it on.

Thanks
    Hi blankstare90 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

There was a confirmed issue, but it has since been restored.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi blankstare90 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Thomas
    yup, options now accessible, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi blankstare90 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    yup, options now accessible, thanks!
    I'm glad to hear it's been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement