Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene V - The Valley

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Fourier wrote: »
    Ser Boros lies beside Vrakrash.

"Rough day dragon, is it day or night here, hard to tell with the sun stretched across the sky"

He falls asleep.

OOC: Opportunity for long rest for any who wish to take it
    Sarric has a long rest too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric has a long rest too.

**you keep watch Ocky, We will park the disc here and I’ll sleep. **
    I cast minor illusion a hedge around myself and Ocky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"Hey new guy! How'd you make that flying disk?"

Retula meditates for 4hrs, then if Jeremy is interested spends the spare time swapping rituals (silence, find familiar, identify, vivimantic temp hp). Otherwise she whips out her portable brazier and tries find familiar a few times to see if he comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Vrakrash wakes as Ser Boros shakes him.

"Solid again dragon man"

The Sun seems to be of normal shape as Ser Boros sits against a tree stump watching it rise.

KWuy2F.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

OOC: Aww... Is my axe bonded to me.. never mind, I'll check. :D

Vrakrash stirs and looks down at his no longer transparent body. He smiles and hops to his feet, leaving his axe on the ground.

'Come to me, axe' He calls, holding out his hand to try and draw the weapon from the ground to his hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Evade

Iuric takes a long rest too.

EDIT: Iuric, on seeing Ser Boros, is for some reason filled with dread at the thought of an eclipse occurring down here.

Necrominus wrote: »
    OOC: Aww... Is my axe bonded to me.. never mind, I'll check. :D

Vrakrash stirs and looks down at his no longer transparent body. He smiles and hops to his feet, leaving his axe on the ground.

'Come to me, axe' He calls, holding out his hand to try and draw the weapon from the ground to his hand.
    The axe instantly lifts from the ground and flies straight into Vrakrash's hand.

"Amazing!" Ser Boros exclaims "What a talent. I regret I have no talent for magic, a trick like that would make me much a better fighter.

Though the wealth of magic you have here is confusing, back home it's just Wizards and nothing else"

He stands and looks over the group.

"What next? The rest of the Cairns?"

Vrakrash shrugs.

'Seems as good a place as any to search for this sword.'

He scans the horizon for anything else of note.

OOC: I know Mags has seen the smoke from the forest but Vrakrash hasn't, plus it's probably changed :pac:

"If the sword does lie here I'd wager it would be in the center of this array."

Vrakrash shrugs.

'Seems as good a place as any to search for this sword.'

He scans the horizon for anything else of note.

OOC: I know Mags has seen the smoke from the forest but Vrakrash hasn't, plus it's probably changed :pac:
    The forest from yesterday is more clearly seen now, stretching about ten miles, with pockets of smoke rising here and there, beyond that a desert is visible stretching up the valley.

OOC: Survival check anybody who wishes

• Advertisement

"well, good luck getting it out of the lava pit then." Retula sighs resignedly, while burning things in the pocket brazier and whispering "please please please please".

When a squirrel appears, looking hopeful, she smites it and tries again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Banjo wrote: »
    "Hey new guy! How'd you make that flying disk?"

Retula meditates for 4hrs, then if Jeremy is interested spends the spare time swapping rituals (silence, find familiar, identify, vivimantic temp hp). Otherwise she whips out her portable brazier and tries find familiar a few times to see if he comes back.

If this is possaible I show what I know and try to learn

Ooc : should be, given I could decode your book on my own (and vice versa) at a rate of 1hr per level per spell, I think. If we're explaining it to eachother should've much faster. And I have a biro.

Evade wrote: »
    OOC: was the cairn we just melted the center of the whole thing or the center of the local group?

The forest from yesterday is more clearly seen now, stretching about ten miles, with pockets of smoke rising here and there, beyond that a desert is visible stretching up the valley.

OOC: Survival check anybody who wishes

OOC: 7 :(

Jack Moore wrote: »
    If this is possaible I show what I know and try to learn
    OOC: Possible, two hours and 50GP (the inks) per level of spell.
    EDIT: Biro reduces it on Retula's end to 40GP

OOC: was the cairn we just melted the center of the whole thing or the center of the local group?
    OOC: Local group

Retula realises, while looking toward the desert, that the valley is larger than it looked from the outside.

'Let's head for the center then. We can push on afterwards if we find nothing.'

OOC: Possible, two hours and 50GP (the inks) per level of spell.
    EDIT: Biro reduces it on Retula's end to 40GP

Ooc : if you're broke I can cover the inks. You need six hours sleep so pick Identify or the Vivimantic temp hp (1 hd, low risk of mutation, 2 hd high risk I think) and that's 8hrs long rest.
    @four, how come it takes the same amount of time as decoding a foreign spell book?

• Advertisement

Retula realises, while looking toward the desert, that the valley is larger than it looked from the outside.

"This valley is larger than it looked from the outside!"

Kakraaaw!

"I don't know, just... The Outside!"

Hraaaaak!

"Yeah well youre fat! And I can go to school, but I don't want to so **** YOU!"

'Let's head for the center then. We can push on afterwards if we find nothing.'
    "Lets" Iuric gathers up his things and gets ready to head out.

Vrakrash looks at Retula and Hetyaro having what seems to be a domestic, bewildered.

'Let's uh.. let's go. Lead on, Iuric. Sarric, Jeremy, Mags, Karinth, Ser Boros... err... Retula? You coming with?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sarric heads to the treeline. He'll percieve the heck out of the forest, then climb to the top of a tree to get a top down view of his surroundings.

Iuric heads for where he thinks the center of the array is.

Banjo wrote: »
    Ooc : if you're broke I can cover the inks. You need six hours sleep so pick Identify or the Vivimantic temp hp (1 hd, low risk of mutation, 2 hd high risk I think) and that's 8hrs long rest.
    @four, how come it takes the same amount of time as decoding a foreign spell book?
    OOC: Just to be clear, by foreign you mean from Osinzir?

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric heads to the treeline. He'll percieve the heck out of the forest, then climb to the top of a tree to get a top down view of his surroundings.
    OOC: Roll Charisma to resist Iuric's 'Let's go', to center

"*I'm* coming.

I can't speak for Mr Inconspicuous over there."

KRAAAAW!

"I told you I don't want to see your junk!"

Evade wrote:

Vrakrash follows, with a little skip and click of his heels on the way now he has returned to solid mass.

• Advertisement

At the center of all the groups of Cairns is a patch of grass, forming an inverted bowl shape in the Earth.

Advertisement