Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene V - The Valley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash heads towards the West exit in the room.
    As he enters he sees Sarric slip out the South door. The sound of the door closing sets off the three beasts, who turn and rush him.

OOC: Init

Banjo wrote: »
    Retula takes a look at the east exit.
    "Anybody see which way the monk went? I was busy not headsploding"

Ooc : would we have heard Mags? Or is he an hour ahead of us now?
    OOC: Mags is an hour ahead

She enters a completely empty square chamber with no other exits.

A red line marks the perimeter of the room, about four feet thick. The rest of the floor is steel. She currently stands on the red line.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

*Er... Rettie... might need a hand here*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭Evade

If Iuric was in earshot he moves to help Vrakrash

EDIT: I just saw the telepathy quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Retula runs to the aid of her mindbuddy

• Advertisement

The dog like beasts rush Vrakrash, biting at his leg.

They get a few nips in, but Vrakash wallops them hard with the flat of his weapons, pusing them back, before making gestures with his fingers, activating the magic locked in his brain and letting out a magically enhanced roar. The air pressure pops their eyeballs and they drop dead.

The last dog runs to the corner and whimpers.

Ser Boros and Karinth enter. Karinth calls loudly.

"Where is the witch, I was wondering if this muscular bird of hers may be mounted..."

He sees the dead dog beasts.

"Hardly a challenge Vrakrash"

Retula points her wand of genetic extraction at one of the corpses. If it doesn't work....heeeeere boy! Who's a good boy! (Zzzap!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash sheathes his weapons again.

'Nah. You can have the last guy there for your transmogrifying, or whatever you call it.'

He points to the corner.

Banjo wrote: »
    Retula points her wand of genetic extraction at one of the corpses. If it doesn't work....heeeeere boy! Who's a good boy! (Zzzap!)
    Some of the dog's blood rises out through its mouth and into Retula's wand. The beast cries on the ground.

"By the Nine!" Ser Boros exclaims, disgusted at the sight.

Karinth observes her closely and leans into Vrakrash.

"This Retula is surrounded by animals, is more powerful than she looks, erratic and wields vivimancy..."

He narrows his eyes, watching her with worry.

• Advertisement

From the western corridor in the room he stands, Iuric hears a loud stampede of some sort.

From where Sarric is standing, he sees several spidermen crawling North along the walls, ceiling and floor of the Southern Passage.

Fourier wrote: »
    Ser Boros and Karinth enter. Karinth calls loudly.

"Where is the witch, I was wondering if this muscular bird of hers may be mounted..."

"Bitch, please! You lay a finger on my heavily muscled bird I'll have him **** you back to life so I can kill you twice."

Kakraaaw!

"Sorry, her. Ok it's less of a threat now. Thanks. Just buy him a bottle of wine while you're at it next time?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

I examine the skull.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    I examine the skull.
    The eyes glow dimly. Given the fine crystal construction Jeremy guesses a worth of around 80GP.

Fourier wrote: »

Karinth observes her closely and leans into Vrakrash.

"This Retula is surrounded by animals, is more powerful than she looks, erratic and wields vivimancy..."

He narrows his eyes, watching her with worry.

Vrakrash whispers back:

'You're probably right, she'd kill us all where she stands for her Queen, but all of those things you mention also make her a powerful ally. Safer she's on our side rather than against us, would you not say?'

**I can read your mind numbskull. Hey! Brain's up here!**

**I said nothing insulting. Merely trying to assuade the vampire from seeing you as a problem, and vice versa probably given your... Queen**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sarric keeps a close watch on the spidermen
    OOC: numbers

**you hesitate to call her Queen. That's ok. Worshipping her is like necrophelia. No matter how distasteful you might find it in life, once your dead your acquiescence is sorta implied. When she calls him, he goes, like any of us. Might be by my hand, might be falling into a lava pit, might be some fool can't resist a button and... You know how it goes.**

**Gotcha, she ain't my Queen yet anyways, aim to keep it that way**

Vrakrash heads for the door he saw Sarric go through.

• Advertisement

Retula heads back to the skull room (assuming that stampede noise was us and that's where iuric is) and drags one of the headless bodies into the redline room, throwing it into the middle with Hetyaro's help

Iuric, with that pebble finally out of his boot, runs to find the rest of the group.

sKeith wrote: »
    Sarric keeps a close watch on the spidermen
    OOC: numbers
    As they begin to close on him, he makes out about eighteen in total.

Evade wrote: »
    Iuric, with that pebble finally out of his boot, runs to find the rest of the group.
    Iuric runs into the room with the slain hounds. Ser Boros turns.

"Ah, Iuric, well met"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"Hello spidermen, thats far enough now without letting me know your intent."

"Well, met" Iuric looks at the hounds "It seems I missed a good fight."

sKeith wrote: »
    "Hello spidermen, thats far enough now without letting me know your intent."
    When he speaks they become enraged and begin to move faster. A few drop from the ceiling to the ground and run on what remains of their humanoid legs.

Vrakrash enters the door Sarric went through.

Evade wrote: »
    "Well, met" Iuric looks at the hounds "It seems I missed a good fight."
    Ser Boros nods.

"Worry not Iuric, it was unpleasant to watch its end"

Karinth laughs.

"I perform vivimancy as well Ser Boros, you'll have to get use to it"

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash enters the door Sarric went through.
    He sees the spidermen rushing toward Sarric up the Southern corridor.

Advertisement