Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene V - The Valley

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Karinth turns to the assembled gang.

Right, where will I set this thing, or will you head out the hard way?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"well I have no beef with any giant spiders, so I'm as happy to zap out as fight my way out. But I'm easy, whatever.

Hey how often can you use that thing? I'd kind of like to collect on a debt but it's a long way to go and I've no leads on any work there. Well, except my day job but like, **** that, it's a drag."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Karinth turns to the assembled gang.

Right, where will I set this thing, or will you head out the hard way?

'As much as fighting spiders is enjoyable, I think I've had enough of this place.

Sarric, where does this new God dude of yours want you to go? Seems as good a place as any?'

He turns to the others.

'Unless there's anywhere else folks wanna go?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    'As much as fighting spiders is enjoyable, I think I've had enough of this place.

Sarric, where does this new God dude of yours want you to go? Seems as good a place as any?'

He turns to the others.

'Unless there's anywhere else folks wanna go?'

"My mission will bring me to Bandsia."

Banjo wrote: »
    "well I have no beef with any giant spiders, so I'm as happy to zap out as fight my way out. But I'm easy, whatever.

Hey how often can you use that thing? I'd kind of like to collect on a debt but it's a long way to go and I've no leads on any work there. Well, except my day job but like, **** that, it's a drag."
    "I can return to any point in our home plane, provided I know it well"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    "My mission will bring me to Bandsia."

Vrakrash smirks at Retula.

'Fancy heading to the city named after the God of randy dwarves?'

He turns back to Sarric.

'I will go with you to Bandysia, see what this new patron of yours has to offer. Perhaps I'll become a convert if they interest me.'

Karinth looks around.

"Alright Bandysia it is"

He holds the medallion and it begins to glow.

OOC: Any not going jump out of the way. You will remain in this dungeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash smirks at Retula.

'Fancy heading to the city named after the God of randy dwarves?'

He turns back to Sarric.

'I will go with you to Bandysia, see what this new patron of yours has to offer. Perhaps I'll become a convert if they interest me.'

"Well Karinth, if you sleep, you have probably already been consuming lots of his/her products, he/she is the god of dreams, he/she influences most everybody with his visions, folk have just forgotten to credit him/her for his/her insightful visions. Next time you get a dream, make sure to thank him/her when you awaken. I suppose i'll just call him/her him from now on, hope he don't mind. It will make discussing him easier."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Fourier wrote: »
    Karinth looks around.

"Alright Bandysia it is"

He holds the medallion and it begins to glow.

OOC: Any not going jump out of the way. You will remain in this dungeon

Ooc I’m going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭Evade

"Now that I have the sword I see no reason to stay. Best to get a new start far from unpleasant events."

OOC: Is Sora still with us?

Evade wrote: »
    "Now that I have the sword I see no reason to stay. Best to get a new start far from unpleasant events."

OOC: Is Sora still with us?
    OOC: Yeah, I just never gave her dialogue.

Advertisement