Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene V - The Valley

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

**will we jump into the vortex?**

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Banjo wrote: »
    Ooc : is he visible?
    OOC: Karinth isn't visible.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    **will we jump into the vortex?**
    **Hmmm...I'm not getting much of a feeling fro the vortex, but I am getting a bad feeling from this dude** Occy messages back

A scream emerges from within Retula's fire...

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash calls to Jeremy.

'I like your thinking. But we should at least attempt to best this fiend first.'

Ooc ** means telepathy you can’t hear that

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote: »
    **Hmmm...I'm not getting much of a feeling fro the vortex, but I am getting a bad feeling from this dude** Occy messages back

We jump into the vortex and hope the dics follows.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"Hetyaro, you still juiced? I mean I hardly know most of these people and I never, like, felt that *connection* that makes you wanna die needlessly for them..."

A powerful gust of force extinguishes the fire.

A man in heavy armour steps out.

hl6Uk6.png

"This is not the tomb..."

He looks at Vrakrash, Retula and Megs, before turning slightly to see Hetyaro.

"Where is this?"

He sees Vrakrash's charged bolt.

"Consider your next move very carefully Citrian"

Jack Moore wrote: »
    We jump into the vortex and hope the dics follows.
    The disk dives off toward the vortex with Jeremy, it catches him before the mouth of the vortex, unsure if he wants to enter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"Can you see me ?

You are in a magical valley prison.

We are trying to escape, maybe you can figure a way out.

We find stones and are able to summon people, like you in order to help us find a way out of here!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A powerful gust of force extinguishes the fire.

A man in heavy armour steps out.

"This is not the tomb..."

He looks at Vrakrash, Retula and Megs, before turning slightly to see Hetyaro.

"Where is this?"

He sees Vrakrash's charged bolt.

"Consider your next move very carefully Citrian"

Vrakrash holds the bolt, staring across at the armoured man.

'I'm considering. Whether you are friend or foe. You can't blame me for being prepared.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Evade

"There are more of us here than you know. If you mean us no harm stand aside. If you mean us harm you will be repaid tenfold." Iuric tries to sound as assured of victory as possible.

EDIT OOC: Does anyone else see Mickey Mouse on his forehead?

sKeith wrote: »
    "Can you see me ?

You are in a magical valley prison.

We are trying to escape, maybe you can figure a way out.

We find stones and are able to summon people, like you in order to help us find a way out of here!"
    "I cannot see you, but I am not going to aid you without good reason. Though the valley, is this the Inner World?"
    'I'm considering. Whether you are friend or foe. You can't blame me for being prepared.'
    "Indeed, that's why you're not dead"

Evade wrote: »
    "There are more of us here than you know. If you mean us no harm stand aside. If you mean us harm you will be repaid tenfold." Iuric tries to sound as assured of victory as possible.
    The figure relaxes somewhat.

"Native invisibility...convenient, indeed I cannot estimate your forces"

Blue spikes that had emerged from his fist retract.

"wait, you summoned me into a prison? What's wrong with you people???"

Ooc : history power activate - he's a famous ruler of the Kyrtin empire... Retula heard of him?

Vrakrash laughs.

'Dead? You really shouldn't threaten a dragon holding a firebolt. Yes, this is the inner world... the Tindolin Valley.'

"We seek a legendary sword, Durandal, perhaps you have heard of it?"

Banjo wrote: »
    "wait, you summoned me into a prison? What's wrong with you people???"

Ooc : history power activate - he's a famous ruler of the Kyrtin empire... Retula heard of him?
    OOC: Yes, and she would know his real name, Jhgis III.

"We seek a legendary sword, Durandal, perhaps you have heard of it?"
    "I have heard of the valley and the sword, though I did not know it lay here. The valley was to be avoided at all costs though, so the sages said. This is a cursed place."

Ooc : and you think I don't? How dare you! I keep extensive notes! At work! Keep him talking till Monday lads.....

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Vrakrash laughs.

'Dead? You really shouldn't threaten a dragon holding a firebolt. Yes, this is the inner world... the Tindolin Valley.'
    He simply fixes his stare on Vrakrash.

He simply fixes his stare on Vrakrash.

Vrakrash flicks his firebolt directly at his head.

'I did warn you.'

"I have heard of the valley and the sword, though I did not know it lay here. The valley was to be avoided at all costs though, so the sages said. This is a cursed place."
    "It is indeed cursed. The valley's exit paradoxically lies further within." Iuric closes his eyes and stretches out his awareness.

OOC: Divine sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"Well, if your story is anything like soras two hundred year old tale, where she knew why it was created, then you are likely brought here from the past too, before the sword made its way into this valley. So understandable you would not think it be here."

"You summon Ursula to tie a rope for you, Yumjin to heal a cut knee, an Osinzir death god to get rid of Yumjin when he's talking too much and Jhgis III to ask directions? What do you do for down time, conjure up Citra and make her juggle?"

Retula spits.

"It is indeed cursed. The valley's exit paradoxically lies further within." Iuric closes his eyes and stretches out his awareness.

OOC: Divine sense
    Iuric's senses are assaulted, a powerful sickening smell overtakes his awareness, it passes quickly thankfully. The Butcher is a powerful undead, of that there can be no doubt.

sKeith wrote: »
    "Well, if your story is anything like soras two hundred year old tale, where she knew why it was created, then you are likely brought here from the past too, before the sword made its way into this valley. So understandable you would not think it be here."
    "I see, then...."

A staggers back as the firebolt hits his head...

OOC: Vrakrash, STR(Athletics) check

"Vrakrash, your cunning knows no bounds. How did you know he was a foul undead abomination?"

"Face the divine justice of Mesharum" Iuric shouts to Jhigs as he moves in to attack.

• Advertisement

OOC: Init

Advertisement