Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer not active

Options
  • 18-07-2018 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I topped up by €20 and my offer never activated and my credit is disappearing. I have sent you a link to this thread and my phone number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Conchurl wrote: »
    I topped up by €20 and my offer never activated and my credit is disappearing. I have sent you a link to this thread and my phone number
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Thanks

Thomas
    i replied to you at 9:41 and 11:08 this morning any updates for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks

Thomas
    i replied to you at 9:41 and 11:08 this morning any updates for me?
    Hi Conchurl 

Your plan was not due to expire when you topped up, you had used your data allowance in full.

We cannot restart your plan manually from here you would need to contact our support team on 1905.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement