Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone: All pictures appear to be blurred and low quality

Options
  • 18-07-2018 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

So turns out that all my pictures on my iPhone are of poor quality but when i log into icloud its the quality which i get when taking the picture?..

Currently the setting of download and keep original is on aswell but its still the same.

I’m a bit low on space on icloud and phone storage too...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

What model is the iPhone?

Stupid question, but did you check without uploading to iCloud to see what the quality was through the phones gallery?

Are you using any camera apps instead of the stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Is your lens clean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

There is like a warning sign in the bottom right corner of every image in the pictures and more than confident it has nothing to do with the camera!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Is low battery mode on? If so, turn it off. Photos can't download photos from iCloud if it's on and will just show you the low res version. It's also possible you just don't have enough space on your phone to download them.

Advertisement