Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking data usage for home fibre broadband?

Options
  • 19-07-2018 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Hi

Where can I check the above on the myeir app?
    I want to be able to see usage from start to end of the month.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

Where can I check the above on the myeir app?
    I want to be able to see usage from start to end of the month.

Thanks
    Hi Tigerandahalf ,

This is available once you log into myeir. 

If you are experiencing any issues with this, I'd reccomend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

It says not available on mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

It says not available on mine.
    You will need to contact our support team.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cableskeptic

If you cannot see your fixed broadband usage stats on my.eir there is another site dslstats.eir.ie that you can use. You just need to enter your account number and your service id (telephone number or standalone broadband number)

If you cannot see your fixed broadband usage stats on my.eir there is another site dslstats.eir.ie that you can use. You just need to enter your account number and your service id (telephone number or standalone broadband number)

Thanks but I tried to log in but it failed to do so.

• Advertisement

Thanks but I tried to log in but it failed to do so.
    Are you sure you have the correct fixed line number and service Id as this works for me no problem. Account is an 8 digit number and service id is in the form xxx-yyyyyy (usually telephone number but you might have a standalone broadband number in the form 888x-yyyyyyy)

Are you sure you have the correct fixed line number and service Id as this works for me no problem. Account is an 8 digit number and service id is in the form xxx-yyyyyy (usually telephone number but you might have a standalone broadband number in the form 888x-yyyyyyy)

Yes that is what I put in. I have them noted.
    By any chance do I need to put an extra 0 or 1 before the 888 number? I remember something about that before.

Yes that is what I put in. I have them noted.
    By any chance do I need to put an extra 0 or 1 before the 888 number? I remember something about that before.
    Sorry I can only say what works for me 8881-xxxxxxx (7 digit number) followed by an 8 digit account number. I do not put 0 before the 8881 and it works ok.

Advertisement