Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conure / Senegal Breeders Ireland

Options
  • 19-07-2018 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting a Green-cheek Conure or Senegal Parrot, although I'm having a hard time finding a reputable breeder.

I know there are ads on donedeal.ie, etc. However, I'm not comfortable going through there because I feel that people could be selling birds on there with issues to an unsuspecting buyer.

I have owned birds before, a Sun Conure and an African Grey who unfortunately I had to give up when I moved here (to Ireland) from South Africa. I gave them to a bird sanctuary with huge aviaries and flocks of their own.

I live in Bray, but have no problem travelling to breeders, incl. Northern Ireland.
    Also, please know that I'd prefer the normal, natural version of a Green-cheek conure, not really interested in mutations (aka. pineapple, etc.)

Please only give suggestions of hand-reared birds.

Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement