Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avantcard telling me I have loans that I dont

• 19-07-2018 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. Recently I applied for an Avantcard loan and put down my mortgage repayments and 0 for additional loans and credit cards.

They ring me up asking am I sure I don't have a CU loan and i said the last CU loan I had was finished in Feb this year. They asked me three more times and then told me they are looking at my ICB report and I have a loan with the CU.

I got my report from the ICB and it shows a loan I applied for last July over 4 years was completed in Feb this year. As I was paid weekly it shows 23 ticks and one C (completed)

Are they not seeing the C since its not due to be paid off until 2021?

Can anyone shed some light on this. I was completely honest and my ICB backs me up but Avantcard don't believe me.

Also my mortgage isn't on my ICB, is that normal? Maybe it's because its on both of our names.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did you give them a copy of your report?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 247wolf

Davy wrote: »
    Did you give them a copy of your report?

No. They said they were looking at my report while they were on the phone to me. I rang them yesterday morning and they said someone else would ring me but I've heard nothing since.

Advertisement