Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in the Audio Industry for Work Experience?

Options
  • 19-07-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am an electronic and computer engineering student in 3rd year. For this year I will be requiring to have a work experience to suppliment my CV. I have above basic understanding about music production, mixing and even some basic mastering. I have designed simple to moderately difficult synthesizers (MFOS) using electronic components and was wondering if I could get work experience related in the audio engineering or even electronic engineering experience in any Audio related company?

This is not a job application btw XD, but rather a simple advise on what options I have. Also it will provide me with some insight into where I can work after I finish my course. I really do not like working on coding and electronics stuff not related to music/audio. It simply does not interest me, and bores me to the bones.

Advertisement