Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places to meet women in a rural area if I'm not into drinking etc?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Any tips for an Irish lad into drinking in a city with 5 million or so people at the other end of the world? Im not a supermodel by any means and rough around the edges, but theres worse looking men out there. My counterparts (thick hardy farmer spec lads) used to get on good enough out here. I went through a period of almost total isolation for a spell in the UK, a bit of isolation in new zealand but surprisingly in the most isolated job i had in my life (location wise) i had a good network of mates out there in the same area too that were only a phonecall away and even still in a place as busy as here its generally phoning friends in different areas is my main line of communication. I started playing sports recently for the social side but thats early days yet. The work at the minute is with a small crew, but thats gonna change soon enough aswell, generally speaking ill land in a pub on my own at the minute and fall in with some group somehow or another, so i cant say im sitting at the bar on my own either.
    Tried tinder etc too ive never had much luck with it at hone or abroad either though.
    TIA

Better living everyone

Advertisement