If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 49'

Options
  • 19-07-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi, 

what would this cost to be delivered to Wexford? It's on your site as store pick up only so not sure if it's even possible...

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203365-401501.aspx

Cheers Guys

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Izy wrote: »
    Hi, 

what would this cost to be delivered to Wexford? It's on your site as store pick up only so not sure if it's even possible...

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203365-401501.aspx

Cheers Guys
    Hey Izy.

Unfortunately we are unable to have that TV shipped. Once they become in store only collections we are unable to dispatch them.

You should look at the 49MU7000 which is a better panel over the NU7100. Currently reduced to £529 or 649.00 Euro (You can choose to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapeat for you).
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202582-ue49mu7000.aspx

The 49MU7000 is 8bit + FRC to make up 10bit where as the 7100 is only 8bit.

Delivery on the 49MU7000 would be just £6.99

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Hey Izy.

Unfortunately we are unable to have that TV shipped. Once they become in store only collections we are unable to dispatch them.

You should look at the 49MU7000 which is a better panel over the NU7100. Currently reduced to £529 or 649.00 Euro (You can choose to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapeat for you).

The 7100 will however display HLG and HDR10+

Cheers Kenny,

Let me have a think about it and I’ll be back to you

Thanks
    Izy

Hey Izy.

The 7100 will however display HLG and HDR10+

Cheers Kenny,

Let me have a think about it and I’ll be back to you

Thanks
    Izy
    No problem at all Izy.

No problem at all Izy.

Hi Kenny,

Is this the same TV? According to the review it has all you mentioned it doesn’t? I didn’t even know about hdr and hlg...

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/samsung-ue49mu7000t

I’m at a loss, sorry

No problem at all Izy.

Hi Kenny,

Is this the same TV? According to the review it has all you mentioned it doesn’t? I didn’t even know about hdr and hlg...

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/samsung-ue49mu7000t

I’m at a loss, sorry
    Hi Izy.

Yes that is a review for the same television.

For some strange reason our website had left the HLG out of the specs of the 49MU7000.

I dropped Samsung a call and they have told me that it does support HLG but not HDR10+. HDR10+ is only on the QLED's.

• Advertisement

Hi Izy.

For some strange reason our website had left the HLG out of the specs of the 49MU7000.

I dropped Samsung a call and they have told me that it does support HLG but not HDR10+. HDR10+ is only on the QLED's.

That’s smashing. How do I go about getting it from yourself so? Do I ring you with CC details?

Hi Izy.

That’s smashing. How do I go about getting it from yourself so? Do I ring you with CC details?
    Hey Izy.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for details.

Hey Izy.

That’s in your inbox now Kenny, thanks

Hey Izy.

That’s in your inbox now Kenny, thanks
    Hey Izy.

Sorry was on my lunch there.

Will drop you a call within the next 5 minutes.

Thanks a million for the service!!!

Kenny, absolute legend Sir!

Can't wait to get the TV

• Advertisement

Can't wait to get the TV
    Thank you very much for the order Izy :)

It will be shipping at the start of next week and our courier will then be in touch via text to confirm delivery dates and times.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Can't wait to get the TV

It will be shipping at the start of next week and our courier will then be in touch via text to confirm delivery dates and times.

Enjoy your weekend!!
    Hi Kenny,

forgot to come back here and thank you for the service! TV arrived on Wednesday after ordering on friday evening and it looks great!

Top service!

thanks
    Izy

Can't wait to get the TV

Enjoy your weekend!!
    Hi Kenny,

forgot to come back here and thank you for the service! TV arrived on Wednesday after ordering on friday evening and it looks great!

Top service!

thanks
    Izy
    Cheers for letting us know Izy :) You are more than welcome.

If you ever require anything in future drop us a post or PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.