Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Accommodation for 6 weeks in Baldoyle

Options
  • 20-07-2018 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Never posted in the here before(as I'm from Waterford).
    My daughter has being offered a place on the Cabin crew training course for Ryanair which is taking place in the Crewlink Ireland site in Baldoyle Industrial Estate. 
    We're finding it hard to find  somewhere for her to stay for the duration of her course.
    Any ideas, know anyone in the area with a room to let ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Baldoyle is in Dublin City rather than the north county so I'll move this for you.

Has your daughter asked Ryanair themselves about accommodation? Sometimes they'll know of houses and apartments that house trainees and cabin crew for short periods.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LittleWhiteDog

Not in the area but this is about half an hour away as far as I know on the bus route to Baldoyle Industrial Estate. If she has a car it will be 20 minutes. says minimum 2 months on the add but worth investigating? I live in the area, it's lovely & safe & close to town. You might get something closer, have you tried airbnb?

https://touch.daft.ie/dublin/house-share/marino/fairview-green-marino-dublin-1025860

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Try clongriffen, donagmede, clare hall & bayside areas. all within short walking distance of baldoyle indst estate. little further out on dart line raheny, harmonstown & killester. Clongriffen dart stations only across the road and I think theres dart access to the estate from howth junction station

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭marvin42

I would go to the blackboards of the local community halls and supermarkets. The best I could think of are:
    -bayside shopping & community center, Baldoyle community center, Super Value Sutton Cross.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Always worth messaging AirBnB hosts and seeing what sort of price they would do you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Portlawslim

Thanks so much for your help, really appreciate it. Not at all familiar with North Dublin, sure I'm only from the sod!!

Advertisement