If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BRAVIA KD43XE8004 (Black)

Options
  • 20-07-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi guys, I came across the above model Bravia on your website and was wondering how it differs to the XE85.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kmfrob wrote: »
    Hi guys, I came across the above model Bravia on your website and was wondering how it differs to the XE85.

Thanks
    Hi Kmfrob.

Unfortunately The 43XE8004 has now been discontinued and we have totally sold out. The 43XE8505 was not one that we stocked.

The NEW rarnge is now released:
    Sony KD43XF8069 priced at £769.00 and the 43XF8505 priced at £869.00
    The below link is for the comparison between the two models.
    https://www.richersounds.com/catalog/product_compare

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kmfrob

Thanks
    Hi Kmfrob.

Unfortunately The 43XE8004 has now been discontinued and we have totally sold out. The 43XE8505 was not one that we stocked.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I can't actually find any information online about the KD43XF8069. Does it have a different model number?

Also, does the XF8505 feature built-in chromecast? I know some Bravia TVs do and it would be a useful feature.

Cheers
    Rob

Thanks
    Hi Kmfrob.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I can't actually find any information online about the KD43XF8069. Does it have a different model number?

Also, does the XF8505 feature built-in chromecast? I know some Bravia TVs do and it would be a useful feature.

Cheers
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

Apologies, the model number is KD43XF8096:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203205-401572.aspx

All of the 8 series Sonys have Android built in which means they will have Chromecast as standard.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kmfrob

Great thanks a lot for the information.

Would you say this is the best TV within this size category? I do not want to go above 43" but I know at that size there are always compromises in terms of HDR implementation. It is a little pricey for such a small TV so I would like to know if there are TVs of largely similar quality at a slightly lower price. I am not really keen on the Samsung UE series and the Bravia 2018 range seem to be the best overall at this size, but if you have any recommendations I would be grateful.

Great thanks a lot for the information.

Would you say this is the best TV within this size category? I do not want to go above 43" but I know at that size there are always compromises in terms of HDR implementation. It is a little pricey for such a small TV so I would like to know if there are TVs of largely similar quality at a slightly lower price. I am not really keen on the Samsung UE series and the Bravia 2018 range seem to be the best overall at this size, but if you have any recommendations I would be grateful.
    Hey Kmfrob.

There would be only one television in the Sony range above the 8096 and that would be the 8505 priced at £869 which has a higher motion processor at Motion flow XR 1000Hz and also has a panel frequency of 100Hz. it also has a different design for it stand.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203206-401575.aspx

The 43XF8096 is a fantastic television!!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.