Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrance to the Army 2018

• 20-07-2018 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can anyone offer me any further information. I've passed fitness and interview and attended Collins barracks in Cork about 6 or 7 weeks for my medical. They didn't tell me on the day whether I passed or failed and I've heard nothing since. Is there anyone else in this predicament? Should I contact them or just wait? Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Firstly welcome to Boards

You posted your request in our "Forum Request" forum and I've moved it to the Military "Enlistment& Recruitment" forum where you are more likely to get some helpful advice

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jackcof

Beasty wrote: »
    Firstly welcome to Boards

You posted your request in our "Forum Request" forum and I've moved it to the Military "Enlistment& Recruitment" forum where you are more likely to get some helpful advice

Thank you so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Have you completed the medical yet?

BadBannana wrote: »
    Have you completed the medical yet?

Yes I had my medical the beginning of June. I've heard nothing since

Yeah just sit tight, they're waiting for a slot to open basically

• Advertisement

BadBannana wrote: »
    Yeah just sit tight, they're waiting for a slot to open basically

I'm just getting nervous as I don't know if I've passed or failed my medical it's 8 weeks now since my medical. Do you think if I had failed they would have told me by now?

Jackcof wrote: »
    I'm just getting nervous as I don't know if I've passed or failed my medical it's 8 weeks now since my medical. Do you think if I had failed they would have told me by now?

Yes. Call them up if you're worried

Advertisement