Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Meetup - Oscars Smithfield - 10th August - All Welcome

Options
13»

Comments

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think Murray would be quite happy to push you around on it for all eternity too :)

He wouldn´t be long getting fed up I assure you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I think Murray would be quite happy to push you around on it for all eternity too :)

That thing is awesome

All Eyes On Rafah

That be a lot of fun

All Eyes On Rafah

That be a lot of fun

It would. I'll keep an eye on when they have one next and sure we'll see. I love to be terrified! It's the same feeling as being on the merrygoround :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Should do a RL game of Werewolf there. ie, all munches and lynches are for real. Would separate the boys from the men for sure anyway! ;)

Should do a RL game of Werewolf there. ie, all munches and lynches are for real. Would separate the boys from the men for sure anyway! ;)

Sounds like you've it all planned out :D

Saw style game

All Eyes On Rafah

Sounds like you've it all planned out :D

Saw style game

Yes!! I shall be Jigsaw and chop you all up!

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    Should do a RL game of Werewolf there. ie, all munches and lynches are for real. Would separate the boys from the men for sure anyway!

I do not fear death. Although it probably happens quickly to the #neverwolf of Friday :pac:

Necrominus wrote: »
    I do not fear death. Although it probably happens quickly to the #neverwolf of Friday :pac:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

And that would be my cue to exit the werewolf stage. Stakes would be a bit too high for my blood :)

Barney92 wrote: »
    And that would be my cue to exit the werewolf stage. Stakes would be a bit too high for my blood :)

You'd probably win!

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Would anyone be interested in doing an escape room / adventure room. We did the one on Aungier st before, but there is one on Little Britain St as well which is......just down the road from Oscars :D

Pter wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in doing an escape room / adventure room. We did the one on Aungier st before, but there is one on Little Britain St as well which is......just down the road from Oscars :D

Absolutely.

Pter wrote: »

I would for sure, just probably not this side of Christmas. Coming up to busy time of the year for Necro shortly :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote:
    I would for sure, just probably not this side of Christmas. Coming up to busy time of the year for Necro shortly

.... Are you Santa?

.... Are you Santa?

I KNEW IT

.... Are you Santa?

Shhhhhh!

giphy.gif

18 weeks 4 days to go......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

<SNIP> No cross promotion of other fora please. </SNIP>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

kitten_k wrote: »

This is quite a confusing post. Was stuff snipped from the beginning and end of your post saying no cross promotion blah blah or was your whole post removed and pter forgot to do a close snip at the end, leading to the confusion of two removals in a post about cross promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

kitten_k wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfTsA9olJ6S8N-jbDQMuSa_CbZwyTzVYSNDpdDeHlPrtQct3DE
    sKeith wrote: »
    This is quite a confusing post. Was stuff snipped from the beginning and end of your post saying no cross promotion blah blah or was your whole post removed and pter forgot to do a close snip at the end, leading to the confusion of two removals in a post about cross promotion.

The whole posts was removed, think the mods put snip so that people know it was snipped.

sKeith wrote: »

Amended to ensure sKeiths continued sanity in the face of outrageous mod mistakes :D

Anyone wanna give it a shot in Sept/Oct?

http://adventurerooms.ie/

One of the Fridays or Saturdays?

Still yes from me.

Advertisement