Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Drawing of the 30 Sign Up (August 26th Start Date)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

Attention King fans!

Necro has dipped into his vast library of Stephen King literature and media, and is offering a prize for xth individual poster on this thread (Note, spamming the thread will not work :P).

So if you like King, and want to indulge the game mods in a little bit of hype for the game - roll up, roll up!

cfmjIXN.gif

(sorry, couldn't resist the wrestling pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

You love a good wrestling pun, your such a mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

is x greater than 152?

i think i know what i meant but that post does not convey it properly. is it the xth poster after post #152. there, that sounds better, btw, if it lands me, reroll.

sKeith wrote: »
    i think i know what i meant but that post does not convey it properly. is it the xth poster after post #152. there, that sounds better, btw, if it lands me, reroll.

Xth individual poster would suggest that yourself and Beaker are out of the running.

There will be no re-role, X = a definite, pre-determined number.

It's just for a bit of craic essentially, don't start counting the full-stops in our posts or anything :p

• Advertisement

Xth individual poster would suggest that yourself and Beaker are out of the running.

There will be no re-role, X = a definite, pre-determined number.

It's just for a bit of craic essentially, don't start counting the full-stops in our posts or anything :p
    you make it too easy two

i mean reroll if it came up me as in find somebody else to give the book to

brought to you with 0 full stops…

you make it too easy two

i mean reroll if it came up me as in find somebody else to give the book to

brought to you with 0 full stops…

Necro said 'media', it could be a book. Could also be one of these...

AckdqMw.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Give me my mystery bonus, you scoundrel

Virtanen wrote: »
    Give me my mystery bonus, you scoundrel

No!

...but after the carefullest of consideration, we are now just offering this prize for the Xth post after #152. Not the Xth 'individual poster', just the Xth post which doesn't include those from Stu, Necro or Qb.

So sKeith, BeakerJoe and Virtanen, that means you can all still compete for our wonderful prize...you will be delighted to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No!

...but after the carefullest of consideration, we are now just offering this prize for the Xth post after #152. Not the Xth 'individual poster', just the Xth post which doesn't include those from Stu, Necro or Qb.

So sKeith, BeakerJoe and Virtanen, that means you can all still compete for our wonderful prize...you will be delighted to hear.

Im grand thanks, probably just a booby prize

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im grand thanks, probably just a booby prize

It's not a booby prize, no boobies whatsoever.

Genuine prize, related to Stephen King, and not something which will have any affect on our game.

Oh, and for anyone worrying, it's not the Dark Tower movie. That would be a booby prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Just laying some slack cover. I'm going to be very busy on Tuesday 28th. May struggle to post at all but will aim for a couple of quick phone posts if nothing else

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Role reveal, I'm the seer. I peeked myself to confirm so you know it's true.

Rikand wrote: »
    Just laying some slack cover. I'm going to be very busy on Tuesday 28th. May struggle to post at all but will aim for a couple of quick phone posts if nothing else

That's grand Rikand. If you aren't able to be online during the hours when the lynch thread is open, we will accept your lynch vote by PM on Tuesday morning after the munch.

As for how the village will feel about your absence, well that will be for Ka to decide...
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Role reveal, I'm the seer. I peeked myself to confirm so you know it's true.

Hmm, maybe should have waited 'til 9:59am to reveal. You're likely going to be munched from the sign-up thread now.

And btw, that's just an obvious observation anyone would make...it doesn't make me a wolf.

That's grand Rikand. If you aren't able to be online during the hours when the lynch thread is open, we will accept your lynch vote by PM on Tuesday morning after the munch.

As for how the village will feel about your absence, well that will be for Ka to decide...

Hmm, maybe should have waited 'til 9:59am to reveal. You're likely going to be munched from the sign-up thread now.

And btw, that's just an obvious observation anyone would make...it doesn't make me a wolf.

Its now confirmed, the mods are the wolves! :eek:

no innocent villager or mod makes this statement! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I'm only going to try this one last time, since I don't want to spam guesses, but I can haz prize now pls?

Its now confirmed, the mods are the wolves! :eek:

no innocent villager or mod makes this statement! :pac:

Damn, and I thought I double-checked my post and made sure the wording was super careful. There is just nothing getting by you sKeith.

Well just before you all go mad, it was Necro's idea.

Damn, and I thought I double-checked my post and made sure the wording was super careful. There is just nothing getting by you sKeith.

Well just before you all go mad, it was Necro's idea.

giphy.gif

Virtanen wrote: »
    I'm only going to try this one last time, since I don't want to spam guesses, but I can haz prize now pls?

No.

I'm sorry though, I'd like to award it to you on the basis that you are the only one apparently interested in it. Not quite there yet though.

Since we're counting sKeiths posts even though he doesn't want the prize, you can have another guess.

The whole point of the prize was just to get a bit of talk going in here, and it worked; Fixxxer revealed as seer and now we're munching her in the morning.

No.

I'm sorry though, I'd like to award it to you on the basis that you are the only one apparently interested in it. Not quite there yet though.

Since we're counting sKeiths posts even though he doesn't want the prize, you can have another guess.

The whole point of the prize was just to get a bit of talk going in here, and it worked; Fixxxer revealed as seer and now we're munching her in the morning.

200.gif

• Advertisement

Whats in the booooooooooooooooooooooooox

Something scary from Necro's private collection...I take it you're in? :pac:

Necrominus wrote: »
    200.gif

You dropped out after 2 years, the first time we had to dissect a live Prince. You didn't even hang around for Resurrection 101. You're Dr. Evil like that guy on TV is Dr. Phil.

You dropped out after 2 years, the first time we had to dissect a live Prince. You didn't even hang around for Resurrection 101. You're Dr. Evil like that guy on TV is Dr. Phil.

200.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3561440

oh, this thread just keeps on giving. kisses all around.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3561440
    giphy.gif

oh, this thread just keeps on giving. kisses all around.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mi58ksjOI51rxam8fo1_500.gif

200.gif

9Y3M8NM.gif

• Advertisement

9Y3M8NM.gif
    giphy.gif

Advertisement