Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADOS assessment

Options
  • 20-07-2018 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Can anyone give guidance to me here please
    My ds has a cognitive and ados assesment. I’m just confused as to what the different parts were for. First he had to sit at a table with assessor which he wouldn’t do. He insisted on my chair and then eventually gave in to sitting on my lap.
    He had to point to different things on a book that he complained about all the way through!! Even though he knew them.
    Then he had to coping her blocks but he again did it his way.
    He had to point to parts of the body but pointed to the parts on my body!!
    The free play toys she gave him he had no interest in as I couldn’t play with him even though she gave him multiple different bags of toys.
    Liked the bubbles but not over excited.
    Was mad to go near the toy rabbit but just asked me to buy him one instead!!
    At the end he had to choose sweets, he wanted both and I had to help him choose but he wasn’t happy with one. Don’t know what all different test are for.. do ye guys??

Advertisement