Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrolling Deed Poll

Options
  • 20-07-2018 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,
    not sure if this is the correct section to post this in but forgive me if I am wrong.

So I changed my name by deed poll last October (2017) and want to enrol my deed poll now as I cannot get my drivers license as they will only accept an enrolled deed poll.

I was just wondering what is the process for enrolling your deed poll in the high court (i.e how do you go about doing it?).

I live in county Mayo and can only travel up on one occasion this summer due to work so I need to know what I am doing, what to bring etc.

If someone who has completed this process could talk me through it I would be more than grateful and it would help me out a lot as am planning on going to Dublin next week.

A breakdown of the costs/time/documents needed would be great!
    Thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

I think if you phone the Courts Service they should be able to advise you. Or Citizens Information if it’s available in your area.

Advertisement