Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely disappointed with your service

Options
  • 20-07-2018 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i would like to lodge an official complaint. I ordered mobile broadband last Friday order number: EIRZ3***** It was meant to be delivered in 3 -4 days (why it isn’t next day delivery is a mystery) it has now been 5 business days and it hasn’t turned up nor have i had any communication from yourselves. i tried to send a email last night but the link on order confirmation says that you currently cant receive email. i then talked to an agent/bot who gave me a number to call which was not available after 6. I called the number giving 1800 77 37 29 and got bounced around between 8 operators customer care, sales, mobile sales, Even open eir, customer care, sales. mobile care all of who said that they could not help me that they were the wrong department. eventually the last agent guaranteed me that he would put me through to the right department, online sales. i asked was there anyone there to answer the call. he assured me that its 5:50 and they will answer as they are there. i waited for 10 minutes and eventually got a message that the lines were closed. This is not a good start, in fact so far i find your company appalling to deal with and am terrible disappointed with the service or lack of service offered by your company.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭RobiePAX

It sucks man :/ Eir provide great service, but like most companies if you have an issue it's a disaster sorting out issues.

Do you know the which MBB model you have ordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Yeah it was a refurbished one for 20 Euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ted1 wrote: »
    Hi, i would like to lodge an official complaint. I ordered mobile broadband last Friday order number: EIRZ3***** It was meant to be delivered in 3 -4 days (why it isn’t next day delivery is a mystery) it has now been 5 business days and it hasn’t turned up nor have i had any communication from yourselves. i tried to send a email last night but the link on order confirmation says that you currently cant receive email. i then talked to an agent/bot who gave me a number to call which was not available after 6. I called the number giving 1800 77 37 29 and got bounced around between  8 operators customer care, sales, mobile sales, Even open eir, customer care, sales. mobile care all of who said that they could not help me that they were the wrong department. eventually the last agent guaranteed me that he would put me through to the  right department, online sales. i asked was there anyone there to answer the  call. he assured me that its 5:50 and  they will answer as they are there. i waited for 10 minutes and eventually got a message that the lines were closed. This is not a good start, in fact so far i find your company appalling to deal with and am terrible disappointed with the service or lack of service offered by your company.
    Hi ted1 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The best department to talk to regarding an online order would be our dedicated sales department, you can contact them on 1800 777 085.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement