Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android app hangs on opening

Options
  • 20-07-2018 7:30pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When I open the app, it just hangs and I cannot enter my login credentials.

Screenshot_20180720-192459.png

This has been happening intermittently for many months.

I can use my mobile browser instead, so it's not a critical issue, but wanted to report it anyway.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

It's working ok now again, but does happen intermittently, and for quite some time when it does.A server issue perhaps?
    Does anyone else experience this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    It's working ok now again, but does happen intermittently, and for quite some time when it does.A server issue perhaps?
    Does anyone else experience this?
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to delete the app, re-download it and let us know if this helps. 
    Thanks again, 
    Darren.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to delete the app, re-download it and let us know if this helps. 
    Thanks again, 
    Darren.

Thanks Darren. I have tried this a few times but to no avail.

Anyway, it's a non critical issue, just letting you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

I've been having issues with the 365 app myself.

I got a new phone lately, a high end model. Everything works great, very fast... except the 365 app. It lags and stutters and struggles, half crashes when I enter my details to log in.

I've tried re-downloading in case there was a newer version, but it didn't help.
    There's definitely something not quite functioning with the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

Thanks for letting us know. We'd like to escalate this to our Mobile Banking Team, can you please let us know which devices you're using and the version of Android running on them?

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Android Oreo (8.1.0)
    Huawei P20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Android Oreo (8.1.0)
    Huawei P20.

Hi Squall Leonhart,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've sent this on to our Mobile Team to look into and we'll get back to you here if we need any additional details.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement