Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Fixture schedule updated if anyone wants to take a gander

Tuesday 14 July
    20:15 Chelsea v Norwich City

Friday 17 July
    20:00 West Ham v Watford

Saturday 18 July
    17:30 Norwich City v Burnley

Those the only 3 with a single fixture on a given day

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

manual_man wrote: »
    Tuesday 14 July
    20:15 Chelsea v Norwich City

Friday 17 July
    20:00 West Ham v Watford

Saturday 18 July
    17:30 Norwich City v Burnley

Those the only 3 with a single fixture on a given day

Spent 2 hours planning my transfers for remaining fixtures.Have 4 transfers planned for next few weeks. Keeping 1 transfers to cover any injuries. Hope this planning will pay off at the end

Spent 2 hours planning my transfers for remaining fixtures.Have 4 transfers planned for next few weeks. Keeping 1 transfers to cover any injuries. Hope this planning will pay off at the end
    Yeah I think I have a plan too. Kind of relying of getting lucky with injuries though. I wonder how many will have a Chelsea player? Mount is owned by a good few. Pulisic less so Hint Hint differential.

Yeah I think I have a plan too. Kind of relying of getting lucky with injuries though. I wonder how many will have a Chelsea player? Mount is owned by a good few. Pulisic less so Hint Hint differential.

Defo not getting mount bit of a rotation risk in the Chelsea midfield . Also the Watford v West Ham I will give a miss

• Advertisement

Defo not getting mount bit of a rotation risk in the Chelsea midfield . Also the Watford v West Ham I will give a miss
    Yeah I have Sarr but chances are he'll be gone for that game. Could be a scrappy relegation affair.

Makin' moves. Mané and Traore out for Martial and Pulisic. 2 transfers left now

Do I dare captain Martial now though - that is the question!

Went with Bruno captain. There's time for a risk or two later down the line if I'm within touching distance in the money leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Bruno captain, along with Auba, Barnes, Traore and Jimenez. Not expecting much from Traore today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Bruno captain for me too in sky and fpl.

Fernandes could rack up 20 points here, Bournemouth are awful. Hopefully Ole leaves him on for the full match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Brought Greenwood in this week, great value.

Brought Greenwood in this week, great value.

He's some finisher.

Finally a Vardy goal. Was ready to ditch him, still might. Doherty, Traore and Jimi up next. Hoping for a goal fest.

Annoying how Martial gets 2 assists in FPL and none in sky

great day for me 61 point: from 4 players 😠hopefully be up to third

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Unreal. I've nothing to look forward to as the season draws to a close (spurs fan), I'm officially redirecting all my football interest into your FF team.

Unreal. I've nothing to look forward to as the season draws to a close (spurs fan), I'm officially redirecting all my football interest into your FF team.

Thanks , start praying and lighting candles for me. Taking it one day at a time. If you gave me a top 5 finish now i would take it.

Thanks , start praying and lighting candles for me. Taking it one day at a time. If you gave me a top 5 finish now i would take it.

Table Updated up to third and 32 points off first. 4 transfers left.

• Advertisement

Amazing! Who have you got tomorrow?

Good stuff. Those transfers could be worth 50k :-)

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Good stuff. Those transfers could be worth 50k :-)

I think I will go vvd tomorrow. I have a funny feeling kdb will be rested tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I think I will go vvd tomorrow. I have a funny feeling kdb will be rested tomorrow.

Anything possible with PEP, but have you no Liverpool attackers?

Anything possible with PEP, but have you no Liverpool attackers?

Haven’t owned a Liverpool attacking player since the overhaul in February.

Villa are toothless so should be a safe 7-10 pointer for Van Dijk. De Bruyne will be rested tomorrow or mid week I think.

I'll be going with Salah, I've 8 players tomorrow.

TAA(C) for me tomorrow. Likewise feel KdB may start on the bench.

TAA(C) for me tomorrow. Likewise feel KdB may start on the bench.

I think TAA is risky. He could on bench and has been subbed by neco Williams Past 2 games around 75 mins.

Kdb being on bench tomorrow be good for Newcastle on Wednesday.

I think TAA is risky. He could on bench and has been subbed by neco Williams Past 2 games around 75 mins.

i think TAA starts. Klopp will want to bounce back. Other options are Gomez, KdB, Pope, Ings.

• Advertisement

i think TAA starts. Klopp will want to bounce back. Other options are Gomez, KdB, Pope, Ings.

I think he'll start as Villa are in a relegation fight and he'll want a reaction too. Brighton or Burnley will be the games where he will rotate.

I think Klopp makes changes, not seeing why he is picking other matches to do it. Having said that I captained Mane, but wouldn't surprise me if he is benched. Agree about KDB but hope he plays. Pope, TAA, Egan, Baldock, KDB and Mane today. Up to 7000 thanks to Fernandes and Barnes.

I'll be selling TAA after this to free up money for Pulisic as I need him for captaincy. Liverpool are on the beach.

I'll be selling TAA after this to free up money for Pulisic as I need him for captaincy. Liverpool are on the beach.

I should have captained TAA but I thought he might be rested, and I think KDB might be. Hopefully they play better in the 2nd half.

Records points total up for grabs. Anyway happy with TAA captain and Gomez as well, Pope losing the CS was a bit of a bummer as well, but at least Sheff Utd conceded.

Daily update

Still 3rd and roughly same points to first. Still have 4 transfers and don’t need to make a transfer tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Up to 6100 thanks to Egan,captain Mane and TAA. No one playing today, not sure if I should put Kane or Son in for the two matches this week. Only 2 transfers left.

I had 3 transfers left, did Vardy to Son. Was 0.1 short of getting Kane.

claw wrote: »
    Up to 6100 thanks to Egan,captain Mane and TAA. No one playing today, not sure if I should put Kane or Son in for the two matches this week. Only 2 transfers left.

Dcl could be a option if your on a budget ?

Dcl could be a option if your on a budget ?

Current forward line is Auba, Jimi and Mane. Gut feeling says take out Mane if I am making a change. I still have Barnes and Traore who I am not happy about and I only have Bruno off United. Not really convinced by Spurs or Everton to be honest!

DCL for me tonight. Would be nice if he could rediscover his form. Seems to have been getting some chances, just not taking them.

• Advertisement

Gave this match a swerve in the end. Couldn't decide if any of the strikers were worth it going forward.

Gave this match a swerve in the end. Couldn't decide if any of the strikers were worth it going forward.

good choice fell alseep watching it

good choice fell alseep watching it

Only went down 200 places to around 6400. How did you do last night?

Aye grand the player I had did nothing. Still in third though

Fell 5 places to 88th. I'd like to ditch DCL but need him for another captaincy. Ditched Salah and Baldock for Perisic and Antonio so I have a captain now for every match day except Norwich vs Burnley but I still have 1 transfer left. Might get Pope in if I have no injuries by then.

Transfers remaining

Top 10 1.6
    Top 100 2.6
    Top 1000 3.0

If you take away my 4. Means top 10 have 12 transfers left. Need to use my transfers carefully to win.

Transfers remaining

Top 10 1.6
    Top 100 2.6
    Top 1000 3.0

If you take away my 4. Means top 10 have 12 transfers left. Need to use my transfers carefully to win.

What are your transfer plans? Is there any days where you dont have a captain?

What are your transfer plans? Is there any days where you dont have a captain?

Just the Norwich and West Ham game I don’t have covered. Every other game day I’m covered and don’t need to make a transfer.

Next transfer will be when Chelsea play Norwich next week. Will take out my Chelsea player. As they don’t play for 8 days after that game and every other team plays twice between then .

I am not covered for Chelsea vs Norwich and West Ham vs Watford. Only have Barnes in the two matches on Sunday when Leicester play Spurs. Can only see me covering the Chelsea match if that.

Edit - looking at Sarr in for Traore. Probably mad because of his form but they are playing Norwich and I am not confident in Traore at Sheffield United or Burnley going forward.

Debating whether to captain Pulisic or Sarr this evening. We'll have the lineups first at least. Tough call. Sarr a lot higher owned and it is Norwich... though his and Watford's form has been poor. On the other hand Pulisic has looked good, though away to Palace could be a tough game. Opinions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement