Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ouch, I got rid of him this week to raise funds for KDB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ouch, I got rid of him this week to raise funds for KDB.
    Unlucky. Going without kdb would have been madness though

Yellow card was a bit annoying. Think he was one shot and one tackle away from bonuses as well. Still, no bad. Hopefully he gets motm bonus as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Yellow card was a bit annoying. Think he was one shot and one tackle away from bonuses as well. Still, no bad. Hopefully he gets motm bonus as well

Strange that Ings was outscored by Fernandes tonight, Ings was the much better player. How do you view bonus?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Strange that Ings was outscored by Fernandes tonight, Ings was the much better player. How do you view bonus?
    Think Ings gets it. For 2nd match not sure. Probably Fernandes but there was no standout. Have Fernandes as well at least so should see a rise in the rankings

• Advertisement

Up to 45th now. I see Donegal is up to 19th too!

Up to 45th now. I see Donegal is up to 19th too!
    I saw that! Great going! And it looks like a few other Irish names around you too! I'm 157th - a rise of about 20 places since the restart. Adama Traore my captain today :eek: it was either him or Dunk

I saw that! Great going! And it looks like a few other Irish names around you too! I'm 157th - a rise of about 20 places since the restart. Adama Traore my captain today :eek: it was either him or Dunk

I'm on Jota. My other option was Barnes.

Uh. Traore benched. May have to look at getting rid of him soon.

Dunk!

• Advertisement

Uh. Traore benched. May have to look at getting rid of him soon.

I think he got man of the match.

I think he got man of the match.
    I'll certainly take it if he does! If not then the assist is certainly better than nothing. Am hoping Dunk gets motm

I'll certainly take it if he does! If not then the assist is certainly better than nothing. Am hoping Dunk gets motm

He deserves it, changed the game when he came on. It's interesting to compare that to fpl where he will get 0 bonus points.

Traore got motm bonus Dunk didn't. A little surprised to drop 3 places on the day but maybe others had more playing on average or you just have people using transfers to get players in. Anyway, 160th place, with 7 transfers left to burn. Happy

Got a nice little boost from Jimi (c) yesterday. Who's everyone on today? I'm on Grealish but debating switching to VVD.

Got a nice little boost from Jimi (c) yesterday. Who's everyone on today? I'm on Grealish but debating switching to VVD.

Back down to 61 after yesterday. I'm undecided on captain, toss up between TAA and Salah.

Back down to 61 after yesterday. I'm undecided on captain, toss up between TAA and Salah.

Yeah I've switched to TAA now, don't have a Pool attacker anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Have Henderson, Egan, Baldock, TAA and Mane today. Currently captain on Mane but might change to TAA. 21 points yesterday.

Mané for me. I can see Everton scoring

I couldn't decide so obviously I went with Van Dijk :-)

• Advertisement

Big sigh of relief there with no Sheff Utd

Big sigh of relief there with no Sheff Utd

Only good thing about owning Egan is that it was only -1! 2 points from it.

I had Baldock...a big fat zero. Will be using a transfer to switch him to Wolves defender.

Oh boy. KdB bench. What to do. Am loathe to use a transfer. Pope playing also

Have aguero captain and kdb also. Looks like only one of them playing on Thursday with the way pep is rotating.

claw wrote: »
    Have aguero captain and kdb also. Looks like only one of them playing on Thursday with the way pep is rotating.
    Am not gonna use a transfer. Just hope Aguero stays quiet - or even better if Pope saves a peno from him :pac:

Am not gonna use a transfer. Just hope Aguero stays quiet - or even better if Pope saves a peno from him :pac:

Think City miss something when Kdb is not playing, wouldn't surprise me if he has to come on. If I didn't have Aguero I don't think I would put him with that line up!

I think he will play against Chelsea and Liverpool now. After that, who knows.

I think he will play against Chelsea and Liverpool now. After that, who knows.
    Madness to sell him though, right? After those games City have a lovely run, even if he doesn't start a couple of them you'd still fancy him to do really well

• Advertisement

Your time has come!

Advertisement