Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Bit of a disaster yesterday. But hey, at least KDB should start against Chelsea. Have to start using up some transfers go on the attack now. I'll probably just leave 1 in the bank for emergencies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

4 transfers left, thinking of Aguero to Jimenez. Not covered for the Sunday or Monday matches.

Down to 243rd. 6 transfers remaining. Probably gonna ditch Dunk this evening. Though he did better for me than I thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm down to 106 now with a couple of players off form in Grealish and Barnes. I thought Barnes did ok when he came on so I'll give him another chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Switched captaincy from Jimi to Fernandes yesterday. Bit of a sickener. Double Pool defence now but no attack.

• Advertisement

Switched captaincy from Jimi to Fernandes yesterday. Bit of a sickener. Double Pool defence now but no attack.
    captained Fernandes myself. Did well today otherwise.

I kept faith with Van Dijk as captain so another 20 points from him and also had TAA and Salah. Not many other points for me today though.

Thoughts about Grealish to Sarr this evening? Was going to hold off on doing it til after the Villa-Wolves game - I have Traore for that as well for captain pick option but I'm a little worried he may not start... Have Pope as well this evening though Burnley looked really bad against City...

manual_man wrote: »
    Thoughts about Grealish to Sarr this evening? Was going to hold off on doing it til after the Villa-Wolves game - I have Traore for that as well for captain pick option but I'm a little worried he may not start... Have Pope as well this evening though Burnley looked really bad against City...

Wouldn't surprise me if Burnley-Watford was 0-0 to be honest. I have Auba and KDB tonight. I thought I did alright yesterday with TAA, Traore, Jimenez and captain Mane all delivering but dropped down a bit. Not enough Liverpool players!

claw wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me if Burnley-Watford was 0-0 to be honest. I have Auba and KDB tonight. I thought I did alright yesterday with TAA, Traore, Jimenez and captain Mane all delivering but dropped down a bit. Not enough Liverpool players!
    How's your ranking? Yeah I jumped only very slightly yesterday. Competition is fierce in the top 1k. A lot of games still to play however

• Advertisement

How's your ranking? Yeah I jumped only very slightly yesterday. Competition is fierce in the top 1k. A lot of games still to play however

Only 15k overall, was about 20k when we started again last week. Was up at 11k after Monday. but dropped a little bit the last couple of days. Has a couple of bad weeks before the lockdown, was in the top 10k before that. This has been my worst year playing this, have been playing the Sky Sports league since about 2007. Captain choices have let me down.

Only 15k overall, was about 20k when we started again last week. Was up at 11k after Monday. but dropped a little bit the last couple of days. Has a couple of bad weeks before the lockdown, was in the top 10k before that. This has been my worst year playing this, have been playing the Sky Sports league since about 2007. Captain choices have let me down.
    Captain choices make a massive difference alright. Many transfers left? I'm down to 5

Captain choices make a massive difference alright. Many transfers left? I'm down to 5

3 left,I might put Pope in for tonight instead of Henderson to cover Monday, next 3 matches aren't bad for Burnley in theory. Hard to know what to make of them after the City match. Can't believe Dyche didn't read the riot act after it.

3 left,I might put Pope in for tonight instead of Henderson to cover Monday, next 3 matches aren't bad for Burnley in theory. Hard to know what to make of them after the City match. Can't believe Dyche didn't read the riot act after it.

I think they are gonna struggle without their home crowd and their main 2 upfront. They will definitely try and keep it tight but I think with them it will either be a heavy defeat or a nil all like you said.

Back into the top 200. Yoyo. Big decisions to be made with transfers. What to do with Liverpool/City assets seems a big deal. Big points potential obviously but how will things pan out with the league wrapped up already.

Back up to 13k after last night thanks to captaining De Bruyne and putting in Pope. Sick of Auba :)

I'm at 96. I'm getting stuck around there now but I still have 6 transfers left which is more than most ahead of me I think so just need to use them wisely.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I'm at 96. I'm getting stuck around there now but I still have 6 transfers left which is more than most ahead of me I think so just need to use them wisely.

6 transfers left is a lot at this stage. You will definitely move up with that. I have 3, wish I had 6! Are you far off the top 50?

6 transfers left is a lot at this stage. You will definitely move up with that. I have 3, wish I had 6! Are you far off the top 50?

No just 20 points off 50th. I'm looking for cheap options to replace Barnes or Jota. The best options seem to be Mount, Traore and Foden who are all playing well. Sarr is another option with good fixtures but he has no form and I can't see Watford scoring many.

Am I missing anyone obvious? It would be handy if they played for spurs or Everton as I don't have any of their players. Calvert Lewin is probably the best bet there on a budget.

No just 20 points off 50th. I'm looking for cheap options to replace Barnes or Jota. The best options seem to be Mount, Traore and Foden who are all playing well. Sarr is another option with good fixtures but he has no form and I can't see Watford scoring many.

Am I missing anyone obvious? It would be handy if they played for spurs or Everton as I don't have any of their players. Calvert Lewin is probably the best bet there on a budget.

Traore either starts or comes on as an impact sub. I have him and I am just leaving him there and taking what I can get from him. I have Barnes too, but Leicester seem to have gone off the boil. Would like to get rid. I like Sarr but apart from the Liverpool match he hasn't done too much recently. Think Watford are trying to 0-0 and 1-0 themselves to safety. I don't see any budget Everton or Spurs players. Foden would be my pick but you wouldn't know with City now.

What formation are you playing? If you are playing 3-4-3 would you consider 4-3-3?

• Advertisement

Traore either starts or comes on as an impact sub. I have him and I am just leaving him there and taking what I can get from him. I have Barnes too, but Leicester seem to have gone off the boil. Would like to get rid. I like Sarr but apart from the Liverpool match he hasn't done too much recently. Think Watford are trying to 0-0 and 1-0 themselves to safety. I don't see any budget Everton or Spurs players. Foden would be my pick but you wouldn't know with City now.

What formation are you playing? If you are playing 3-4-3 would you consider 4-3-3?

I'm playing 352 at the moment so at least I'm flexible with who I can get. I do like Foden, he has a high ceiling when he plays. I think he will get lots of games now.

Traore bench so changing captaincy to Grealish. Could do with Jimi staying quiet

Traore bench so changing captaincy to Grealish. Could do with Jimi staying quiet

I'm gonna go with Jota as captain, looks like 2 up top for Villa so the extra space should suit Jota.

I'm gonna go with Jota as captain, looks like 2 up top for Villa so the extra space should suit Jota.
    Jota's a nice differential for today. Do you plan on keeping him after?

Jota's a nice differential for today. Do you plan on keeping him after?

I'll only keep if he plays well. It's his last chance.

Traore and captain Jimenez for me, 2 transfers left. Leaving the team alone for the next while.

Good bye Diogo, missing a gift like that is unforgivable.

Gonna have to shift Grealish. Maybe Traore too - too many starts on the bench

Got Sarr in and captained. Have Ings also

• Advertisement

Arrrrgh

Advertisement