Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Dearg81 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1282667983534526470?s=19

I think I might have to save my transfer for tomorrow night in case Pulisic is given a rest. There is no way I'm going into that match without a captain.

It's the only match on so at least we have till it starts to work out who is best to put in. I have to take out a striker out of Mane, Auba and Jimenez to put in Pulisic or Willian and play 3-5-2. Or Giroud for that matter! Not sure I would punt if he rested those 3 for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

claw wrote: »
    It's the only match on so at least we have till it starts to work out who is best to put in. I have to take out a striker out of Mane, Auba and Jimenez to put in Pulisic or Willian and play 3-5-2. Or Giroud for that matter! Not sure I would punt if he rested those 3 for some reason.

I reckon Pulisic could do damage from the bench tomorrow if he is tested so gonna go ahead with my Greenwood transfer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Oof. Perhaps I should have captained Martial

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

I’m joint second place. Only 21 points to top.

I’m joint second place. Only 21 points to top.
    how many transfers left now?

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    how many transfers left now?

Just 1 left

Just 1 left
    i take it that's an emergency transfer and you're pretty happy with your team?

i take it that's an emergency transfer and you're pretty happy with your team?

Yea every game covered bar the one. Going to be a stressful next couple of days

Yea every game covered bar the one. Going to be a stressful next couple of days

At least you only have captains to worry about. Any tough captain choices?

At least you only have captains to worry about. Any tough captain choices?

Most are pretty straight forward. Wonder how many games the top 10 players have covered.

• Advertisement

Dropped down to 4100 after last night. Still up over 2000 places on the matchweek overall. Last transfer to be used tonight.

Dropped down to 4100 after last night. Still up over 2000 places on the matchweek overall. Last transfer to be used tonight.

Pulisic if he starts?

Pulisic if he starts?
    Really hope he does. Can't see myself using my last transfer to get someone else in for tonight.

Pulisic if he starts?

Probably Pulisic. I have to work out which striker to take out for him. Mane, Auba, Jimenez. Probably Mane because he isn't doing much and the others have stuff to play for.

Transfers remaining

Top 10 0.8
    Top 100 1.5
    Top 1000 1.7
    Top 5000 2.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've two left. Thinking Jimi to Pulisic to cover tonight and then Son to Antonio to cover Friday night.

I've two left. Thinking Jimi to Pulisic to cover tonight and then Son to Antonio to cover Friday night.

Who are your other strikers?

So Pulisic or Willian for Mane, Jimenez or Auba. I want to keep Auba for cover next Tuesday just in case KDB doesn't play. Swaying towards Jimenez going now for Pulisic. Jimenez in more top 1k teams than Mane.

So Pulisic or Willian for Mane, Jimenez or Auba. I want to keep Auba for cover next Tuesday just in case KDB doesn't play. Swaying towards Jimenez going now for Pulisic. Jimenez in more top 1k teams than Mane.

Ended up putting in Willian for Jimenez.

Pulisic ended up with 8, I guess he has a good chance of motm too.

• Advertisement

Pulisic ended up with 8, I guess he has a good chance of motm too.
    7. Beat Willian I suppose. Motm would be nice I'd say him or Giroud gets it

Ah yes I forgot he played earlier in the week. I'm captaining Foden tomorrow if De Bruyne is benched I think. Not many other options anyway.

Ah yes I forgot he played earlier in the week. I'm captaining Foden tomorrow if De Bruyne is benched I think. Not many other options anyway.
    Yeah I have the same 2. We get the lineups at least. If Mahrez starts I think I'll bring him in for Pulisic use my last transfer

Was watching that game behind the couch had no Chelsea attacking player , phewwww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Who are your other strikers?

I had Son Jimi and Greenwood before tonight. Did Jimi to Pulisic, at least he got an assist. Just realised I need Son for captaincy one of the days so might just move Pulisic on again straight away.

Was watching that game behind the couch had no Chelsea attacking player , phewwww

I didn't even watch. I've no Chelsea in FPL so was too scared.

You got away with one there

You got away with one there

Thankfully I had azpi captain 24 points. Second here I come 0.8 owned aswell

Thankfully I had azpi captain 24 points. Second here I come 0.8 owned aswell
    Did you just get him in or had him already?

• Advertisement

Did you just get him in or had him already?

Had him past 3 weeks. Will transfer out tomorrow as Chelsea don’t play for next 8 days and every team plays twice in the period.

I am first I repeat I am in first place. Holy ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

No1 mustn't have any one tonight

I am first I repeat I am in first place. Holy ****
    Pints on you if you win?

Pints on you if you win?

Hehe taking it one day at a time. Don’t know if my heart can take it till next Sunday.

Hehe taking it one day at a time. Don’t know if my heart can take it till next Sunday.
    I'd say it's beating through your chest. *Squeaky bum time. How many City players for tomorrow?

• Advertisement

I'd say it's beating through your chest. *Squeaky bum time. How many City players for tomorrow?

Will be taking out azpi for a city player. Will wait till 6 am to decide. Also a good 6 players in top 10 had nobody playing tonight.

Be getting no work done at work till next week.

Took a screenshot of me in first overall. Be one to tell the kids in the future

Will be taking out azpi for a city player. Will wait till 6 am to decide. Also a good 6 players in top 10 had nobody playing tonight.

Congrats, I think you're gonna win it.
    Pro tip - wait until 6pm not 6am next time :-)

Congrats, I think you're gonna win it.
    Pro tip - wait until 6pm not 6am next time :-)

Which City players can you afford?

The great thing about this game is that if you are a good layer and plan right you get rewarded. What I like too is that you get to see the lineups before the match.
    Nice that the City match is the early one today.

The great thing about this game is that if you are a good layer and plan right you get rewarded. What I like too is that you get to see the lineups before the match.
    Nice that the City match is the early one today.

I already have 2 city players. Need to be less then 10.4 but I might bring in richy as don’t like pep rotation. City playing at 6 is great as I can make my transfer and see who is playing.

Literally couldn’t sleepy last night. Actually won’t be sleeping much next Sunday.

• Advertisement

I'd expect City to play Gundogan, both Silvas, Sterling, Jesus and Foden but it's nice when you can wait. I presume Donegal can't afford Sterling, he'd be my first choice, then Jesus.

After that ithink Foden will start this week and next but not the last game. David Silva should start tonight and against Norwich so he could score well.

I'd expect City to play Gundogan, both Silvas, Sterling, Jesus and Foden but it's nice when you can wait. I presume Donegal can't afford Sterling, he'd be my first choice, then Jesus.

After that ithink Foden will start this week and next but not the last game. David Silva should start tonight and against Norwich so he could score well.

David Silva is 10.8 and bsliva is 10.9 most will be priced out for these players.

Both are owned by 0% of top 1000.

David Silva is 10.8 and bsliva is 10.9 most will be priced out for these players.

Both are owned by 0% of top 1000.

It's gotta be David out of those 2. They will be all out helping him to score in him his farewell match against Norwich.

It's gotta be David out of those 2. They will be all out helping him to score in him his farewell match against Norwich.

Only have 10.4 so can’t get him in

That's a pity yeah I'd likewise love to be able to get Dilva but I can't. But maybe in your position a higher owned player is the better bet. I really want to get in Mahrez today but I think he starts on the bench.

That's a pity yeah I'd likewise love to be able to get Dilva but I can't. But maybe in your position a higher owned player is the better bet. I really want to get in Mahrez today but I think he starts on the bench.

Half Thinking Going Richarlison from Everton.

So Mahrez or Foden?

Richarlison is a good pick too. You'd expect him to get 1 or 2 goals in those games.

Richarlison is a good pick too. You'd expect him to get 1 or 2 goals in those games.

True but city have Bournemouth, Watford and norwhich it’s just screams goals goals and more goals

On paper Everton have some easy fixtures however they haven't been playing great and they're against teams fighting to avoid the drop and who have found some form. Have you thought about maybe just keeping that last transfer in your pocket? In case of a surprise injury? Or maybe just wait til final matchday and then get in an extra City player once we see their lineup v Norwich?

• Advertisement
Advertisement