Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Are you able to figure out who the guy who's now in first had last night? TAA or Pulisic perhaps

He has pulisic foden kdb ings Taa baldock. I’m 100% on them I think he has martial and maguire aswell.

On Sunday at 3pm I will post my team up on here. So use can all follow along on my quest for top spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Best of luck Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

He has pulisic foden kdb ings Taa baldock. I’m 100% on them I think he has martial and maguire aswell.

On Sunday at 3pm I will post my team up on here. So use can all follow along on my quest for top spot.

I don't expect Foden to start but that might not matter, 30 mins sub appearance might be dangerous with that Norwich defence. I wouldn't expect anything out of Baldock but the rest are dangerous.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I don't expect Foden to start but that might not matter, 30 mins sub appearance might be dangerous with that Norwich defence. I wouldn't expect anything out of Baldock but the rest are dangerous.

1/3/4 all shot up yesterday. If Antonio pulisic and Taa have a quite day on Sunday thats half the battle. I don’t have them.

I plan to stick a few quid on the players i dont have and i know who others have. So win either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Who have you got tonight?

What do you mean there's no football tonight? /*flings chair*

None tomorrow night or Saturday its like a mini International break.

Who have you got tonight?

What do you mean there's no football tonight? /*flings chair*

None tomorrow night or Saturday its like a mini International break.

I tried going outside and playing golf instead. Let's just say I'm never going to be the 39th best golfer in the world rankings and leave it at that.

claw wrote: »
    Depends on KDB playing. Certainly thinking about Antonio. TAA is also an option, good chance of a clean sheet and maybe more.

I'll go with Antonio or Pulisic based on low ownership. Tough call as both are on top form. Villa are the weaker opposition but they have something to play for and Wolves don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

I'll go with Antonio or Pulisic based on low ownership. Tough call as both are on top form. Villa are the weaker opposition but they have something to play for and Wolves don't.

It's worth you gambling on it as there is no point in playing safe where you are. You might as well gamble on finishing higher and giving it a go as opposed to playing it safe and staying where you are. Wish I had Pulisic instead of Willian. Think Pulisic has a higher ceiling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wolves will want to finish 6th ahead of Spurs(thus guaranteeing Europa League qualification). They have the best defensive record since the restart I believe as well so I think Chelsea may struggle to score against them. I'm considering Pulisic to Mahrez with my last transfer.

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Wolves will want to finish 6th ahead of Spurs(thus guaranteeing Europa League qualification). They have the best defensive record since the restart I believe as well so I think Chelsea may struggle to score against them. I'm considering Pulisic to Mahrez with my last transfer.

They have kept clean sheets but mostly against bad teams like Villa and teams on the beach like Palace. A draw would not be enough for them if Spurs win. I would be surprised if it is not an open game, especially if there is an early goal. Not sure Chelsea are able to do gritty 1-0 wins.

I do like Mahrez though, think he is flying under the radar with people this week. Well able for a big score and should play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

@donegal

How did you sleep last night. Hope your well rested. Get a good high protein lunch into you, take a walk around before kickoff. You've done all the hard work to get here. Nothing else you can do now.

@donegal

How did you sleep last night. Hope your well rested. Get a good high protein lunch into you, take a walk around before kickoff. You've done all the hard work to get here. Nothing else you can do now.

Like the past 2 weeks barley. Got up said a prayer or too and went on about 3 walk to pass the time. Yea only really captains to decide now. Been a brilliant season no matter how today goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

If you dont mind posting your team after the deadline, I'm sure lots of us would be interested to know so we can cheer you on

If you dont mind posting your team after the deadline, I'm sure lots of us would be interested to know so we can cheer you on

I will post it up , make it Interesting for all of use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I will post it up , make it Interesting for all of use

Now I KNOW you're from Donegal

• Advertisement

Now I KNOW you're from Donegal

Gave me a good chuckle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Good luckk to u lad, we'll be rooting for ya, funny feeling it'll be down to the captain choice

Good luckk to u lad, we'll be rooting for ya, funny feeling it'll be down to the captain choice

Thanks sir hopefully geos my way.

Very best of luck Donegal. We're all rooting for you!

Very best of luck Donegal. We're all rooting for you!

A thanks manual_man be a crazy past 4 weeks for me.

• Advertisement

I think I'll be more interested in Donegals team than my fpl and sky teams today. I might put a few quid on your captain to score to share the wealth when you win ;-)

I think I'll be more interested in Donegals team than my fpl and sky teams today. I might put a few quid on your captain to score to share the wealth when you win ;-)

Do reverse engineering. Back the players I don’t have as they are guaranteed to score.

Do reverse engineering. Back the players I don’t have as they are guaranteed to score.

Haha that could get expensive. I think I have most of the dangermen in my team so hopefully I have a ****e day.

Haha that could get expensive. I think I have most of the dangermen in my team so hopefully I have a ****e day.

Hope so lol , me and first overall player will be making our teams public at 4.

Tempted to go punty with my final captain. Eyeing up Mendy with my last transfer and may captain him

Tempted to go punty with my final captain. Eyeing up Mendy with my last transfer and may captain him

I think it's the best tactic today. I'm going Pulisic. He was unreal against Liverpool and not highly owned.

I think it's the best tactic today. I'm going Pulisic. He was unreal against Liverpool and not highly owned.

Thinking more and more I will captain Antonio. Will wait to see the lineups though.

Hope so lol , me and first overall player will be making our teams public at 4.

Are you in contact with the guy in 1st or do all our teams become public at 4?

Are you in contact with the guy in 1st or do all our teams become public at 4?

I was talking to him this morning I’m not to sure if others will do same. But just be good to see his team and aim to beat it.

I was talking to him this morning I’m not to sure if others will do same. But just be good to see his team and aim to beat it.

It's going to be some 2 hours from 4 onwards. I think everyone will be more interested in your team than their own today!

• Advertisement

No Mendy

No Mendy

All good for me , I know 1st and 3rd have taa

No TAA, Mane or Willian for me anyway. Not sure whether to play it safe with KDB or go with Antonio now. Hope Donegal has 11 anyway :)

No TAA, Mane or Willian for me anyway. Not sure whether to play it safe with KDB or go with Antonio now. Hope Donegal has 11 anyway :)

I do have 11 players starting

That's brilliant, that's half the battle. TAA not playing is massive.

That's brilliant, that's half the battle. TAA not playing is massive.

I’m happy I never brought in mahrez a few weeks ago

You're very lucky. 9 for me i think. DCL(benched) is the gift that keeps on giving. I have TAA too. Who to get in with my last transfer now is the question. Am i mad to be looking at Cancelo?

You're very lucky. 9 for me i think. DCL(benched) is the gift that keeps on giving. I have TAA too. Who to get in with my last transfer now is the question. Am i mad to be looking at Cancelo?

Cancelo was good the last day should get cleanie and pass bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What's your team Donegal?

Will be cheering for you

• Advertisement

TAA could have racked up a big score today. That's a massive early win for you there.

What's your team Donegal?

Will be cheering for you

Will post at 4 o clockðŸ˜

TAA could have racked up a big score today. That's a massive early win for you there.

Yeap I know first and third have him aswell.

Actually down to 7 as Traore isn't starting either. Captaining Antonio.

Feck it, Cancelo it is! (watch him get taken off at h/t now)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Actually down to 7 as Traore isn't starting either. Captaining Antonio.

Captaining Antonio too. I've 10 starting. No spare transfer to remove TAA, I must keep remember to keep one for final day next season.

• Advertisement

Well Donegal what's your team?! And who did you captain?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

VVD and Ederson cleanies gone for me already, bad start!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Jesus goal, Dilva assist

EDIT: Wrong thread sorry and it's TBC assist anyway.

Pope
    Vvd baldock maguire
    Kdb(C) foden Richarlison bruno
    Ings Rashford martial

Pope
    Vvd baldock maguire
    Kdb(C) foden Richarlison bruno
    Ings Rashford martial

I was hoping you had Aubameyang. Do you know if any of the others do?

• Advertisement
Advertisement