Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Looking forward to seeing where you are in the rankings after this, Dearg! Great going! Especially if the Liverpool CS holds!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

manual_man wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing where you are in the rankings after this, Dearg! Great going! Especially if the Liverpool CS holds!

I’m on 68 points so far . Hopefully be around top 20 come tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I’m on 68 points so far . Hopefully be around top 20 come tonight

I'm on 107. I might win it yet!

Dearg81 wrote: »

I’m 85 now was feeling good about myself , until
    I seen this , great score though defo need to watch my back now

You’ll probably use a transfer to have a captain tomorrow I guess? Aguero or KDB perhaps?

• Advertisement

You’ll probably use a transfer to have a captain tomorrow I guess? Aguero or KDB perhaps?

Will use a transfer tomorrow, prob bring in augero

Yea I messed up with the overhaul like I said. I'll probably bring in Sergio as captain tomorrow as I have nobody playing.

Yea I messed up with the overhaul like I said. I'll probably bring in Sergio as captain tomorrow as I have nobody playing.

Especially with his form he could Easliy get 1/2 goals which could hurt us both. Hopefully plenty of green arrow tonight for use both.

I’m 85 now was feeling good about myself , until
    I seen this , great score though defo need to watch my back now

You'll be near top 20. How many tomorrow?

You'll be near top 20. How many tomorrow?
    Use a transfer tomorrow brining augero will have 13 left

• Advertisement

Huh? Overhaul starts tomorrow...

will start after tomorrow’s games are finished

I thought it was happening before today's games so I had 8 Liverpool and no Sunday players.

I thought it was happening before today's games so I had 8 Liverpool and no Sunday players.
    You don't have any Sunday players. Unless you get one in. Your overhaul team only starts scoring from Feb 8th

You don't have any Sunday players. Unless you get one in. Your overhaul team only starts scoring from Feb 8th

Yea I'll bring in Aguero tomorrow. Up to 72nd now after todays results.

Yea I'll bring in Aguero tomorrow. Up to 72nd now after todays results.
    Great stuff. Up to 284th myself

Great stuff. Up to 284th myself

How are you lads doing in FPL? I've started moving up the rankings in that too now which isn't surprising as I pick similar teams in both.

Up to 24th overall , think I’m not going to make a transfer will keep them for future dgw. So praying for a 1nil spurs win with plenty of yellow cards and augero being rested lol

How are you lads doing in FPL? I've started moving up the rankings in that too now which isn't surprising as I pick similar teams in both.
    This season has been a disaster in that for me. Can't seem to get a run going at all. Just trudging along the 500k mark for what seems eternity

City assets a letdown today. Though there easily could have been some mega hauls!

• Advertisement

Have we picked an overhaul team? I think i've settled on one, though i'm gonna keep it secret. I've got a good spread of players from different teams, with a few lower owned players that hopefully might act as a nice differential. Only 11 transfers left after so i have to be very strategic.

I've done a quick one but not happy with it as it doesn't have a captain for Sunday. It's easy enough to pick one until you look at the annoying fixture schedule!

I've done a quick one but not happy with it as it doesn't have a captain for Sunday. It's easy enough to pick one until you look at the annoying fixture schedule!
    It's a tough auld run with so many different days for captains. Realistically you're not going to cover every single one.

It's a tough auld run with so many different days for captains. Realistically you're not going to cover every single one.

Looking at the fixtures one Leicester player is a must and at least 1 United or Everton player is handy too. This team covers captains for the next 6 game weeks and I don't see much rotation happening in the near future:

Henderson
    VVD TAA Robertson Baldock
    Grealish Barnes Richarlison Fernandes
    Ings Salah

The only problems I see are no De Bruyne or Aguero vs West Ham and the 2 Sheffield United lads have no game in 30.

Looking at the fixtures one Leicester player is a must and at least 1 United or Everton player is handy too. This team covers captains for the next 6 game weeks and I don't see much rotation happening in the near future:

Henderson
    VVD TAA Robertson Baldock
    Grealish Barnes Richarlison Fernandes
    Ings Salah

The only problems I see are no De Bruyne or Aguero vs West Ham and the 2 Sheffield United lads have no game in 30.
    Yeah i don't feel like i can go without De Bruyne. He covers some good captain options and he tends to perform pretty well against better opposition. Though i can see the temptation to go without him, given his price and just to go down the differential route to try and gain ground.

Yeah i don't feel like i can go without De Bruyne. He covers some good captain options and he tends to perform pretty well against better opposition. Though i can see the temptation to go without him, given his price and just to go down the differential route to try and gain ground.

I can switch Robertson for de Bruyne but its a tough one.

I've settled on my team. 3 immediate transfers planned. A possible 7 more going forward. Leaving me 1 for the final day of the season LOL. A single injury could mess that obviously. But ya gotta dream big :)

I've changed my mind and decided to keep with my tactic of stacking Liverpool players as it worked out really over the past 3 weeks. This will be my final team:

Henderson
    VVD TAA Robbertson Baldock
    De Bruyne Traore Grealish Henderson
    Salah Ings

No captain tomorrow is the only downside. I'll switch De Bruyne for Fernandes next week and Baldock for Periera in a couple of weeks so I should get away with this team for 6 weeks using only 2 transfers.

I've changed my mind and decided to keep with my tactic of stacking Liverpool players as it worked out really over the past 3 weeks. This will be my final team:

Henderson
    VVD TAA Robbertson Baldock
    De Bruyne Traore Grealish Henderson
    Salah Ings

No captain tomorrow is the only downside. I'll switch De Bruyne for Fernandes next week and Baldock for Periera in a couple of weeks so I should get away with this team for 6 weeks using only 2 transfers.
    Very nice team. I’m going without Sheff Utd. Risky differential. I’ll post my team tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Here we have it so

Alisson
    TAA Pereira Dunk(!)
    Traore KdB Henderson Fernandes
    Ings Aubameyang Pukki(!)

£0.6m i.t.b.

A little bit different. No Sheff Utd my differential as I said. Dunk and Pukki very lowly owned too!

Tentative first 3 transfers will be
    Auba to Salah (2 games for Auba first, incl nice captain option vs Newcastle)
    Fernandes to Robertson (2 games again probably, captain against Chelsea and possibly Watford too)
    Dunk to Grealish(handy captain for today. Will play 4 games to Grealishes 2 before I make that swap)

Have ideas for transfers after that to capitalise on dgws later on - it's handy to have players like Alisson, Robertson and Salah who are easy to swap to Ederson, Laporte and Aguero. But let's cross that bridge a little closer to the time.

Thoughts?

Advertisement