Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Presidential Election 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    Wrapping up now... He's into his Santy list now! An hour on-stage! Hmmmm!

I'll be interested in how this performance is reviewed in the MSM..

Sounds like you're wavering Tom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

This guy (Dan Goodspeed) has done a number of great visual representations of state by state cases and deaths since the start of the pandemic in the USA.

A particular chart of cases on a state by state basis is spreading on Twitter overnight. The author plotted daily cases since 1st June, that being the time around which Red states were being pressured to re-open by the White House. This graphic will feature in any Biden pressers over the next day or so. It paints a picture of truly dreadful re-opening strategies that were managed in a terribly cack-handed manner, including blatant anti-mask and cavalier attitudes to Covid prevention efforts that public health professionals were begging states to adopt.

The effect presented is horrific..

https://dangoodspeed.com/covid/total-cases-since-june

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭Field east

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I can never understand how banjacked a system has be for people to have to que for hours to vote in US elections. Every one I’ve watched there’s always people still in line when the polls close.

I’d say if I’ve had to wait ten minutes to vote in any election, referendum in Ireland that was a lot and ten minutes may be generous. I’m sure I’m not alone in finishing work and getting home, and getting your polling card and walking to vote and it’s grand and handy.

Should the UN send in an OBSERVER TEAM? This is serious stuff. An earlier boardie reported that the republican state is placing a load of unofficial mailing ballot boxes around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,810 ✭✭✭✭looksee

the American people yet again stick two fingers up to the establishment and their media lackeys who they are lying in bed with!

This says all we need to know about the value of your summary of US politics. Sadly I think this car crash of a presidency still has a flicker of life, I hope not, but if he does get back in I have promised myself that my current level of attention to the dangerous nonsense that is going on in America will have to be pulled back until they sort themselves out.

I don't care whether they have a conservative or a (by US standards) liberal government, provided the person in charge has some small degree of intelligence and integrity and has some concern for the country and the rest of the world. If they vote him in again then they deserve all they get, we can only hope we don't get caught up in the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

looksee wrote: »
    This says all we need to know about the value of your summary of US politics. Sadly I think this car crash of a presidency still has a flicker of life, I hope not, but if he does get back in I have promised myself that my current level of attention to the dangerous nonsense that is going on in America will have to be pulled back until they sort themselves out.

I don't care whether they have a conservative or a (by US standards) liberal government, provided the person in charge has some small degree of intelligence and integrity and has some concern for the country and the rest of the world. If they vote him in again then they deserve all they get, we can only hope we don't get caught up in the consequences.

Personally I think his presidency has had an extraordinarily damaging effect on peoples' mental health. This makes sense I suppose when you are exposed to the constant stream of tripe spewing from his mouth daily. We have all had a ringside seat to delusional narcissistic megalomania and very few of us feel the better for it. I believe common sense will prevail this time and this political Frankenstein will leave the scene in a tornado of a tantrum. Good riddance.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Here's a surprising figure for you..

How many people have registered as candidates for the 2020 Presidential Election?

4? , 5? - Nope.

It's 1218!!!!

There were about ~800 in 2016

That's just mental - I have no idea how many of them will actually appear on ballot papers in each state , but even if only a fraction of them actually made it , that still makes for a very long list of choices..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    but even if only a fraction of them actually made it , that still makes for a very long list of choices..

Ireland South clowncar ballots come to mind.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

https://twitter.com/JessicaTaylor/status/1315991309526720513

Cook Political Report upgrading their prediction from a gain of 2 in the Senate by the Democrats to a gain of 7. Would be an incredible turn around if true. They have AZ/CO as Lean D and GA/GA/IA/ME/MT/NC/SC as tossups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Republicans accuse Dems of voter fraud.

Every accusation is an admission

https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1315995124703387650?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

everlast75 wrote: »

'Accuse others of that which you are guilty'

Time and time and time and time again this is coming to mind watching everything going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

everlast75 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1315995124703387650?s=19

That's nuts. I'd assumed that was just some crackpot maga types that did that. Didnt realise this was done by the actual Rep party

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

That's nuts. I'd assumed that was just some crackpot maga types that did that. Didnt realise this was done by the actual Rep party

And despite the warning given to them by Officials , they are refusing to remove them.

They claim that it's simply "Ballot harvesting" which is legal in California.
    Hector Barajas, a spokesman for the California Republican Party, said the party would continue to distribute the boxes, without adding any label identifying them explicitly as Republican ballot drops.

Mr. Barajas — who disclosed that Republicans were responsible for the boxes only after being bombarded by questions by reporters on Monday — said the party’s actions were legal because state law did not restrict “ballot harvesting,” a practice that allows a third party to collect voters’ completed ballots.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

There are those who actually believe that it was the extreme partisanship in Congress that led to an ACA that has such deficiencies as to make it vulnerable in the first place. A properly authored re-working of the Social Security Act and its Title XIX could have done much of the good intended by the ACA without introducing the interstate commerce objections. That whole heated war on Obamacare represents a sad and unhelpful decade on the Hill which, in more forward-thinking democracies (much less influenced by sectional-interest funding and lobbying), could have solved this without ever creating an Obamacare. The very term Obamacare has raised such vitriol among Republicans, stoked repeatedly by the likes of Mc Connell, that it never stood a chance of peaceful implementation regardless of its merits.

Quite possibly. Or perhaps the States could have done something on their own, like they're supposed to. Like Massachusetts did.

Regardless, the political failings in Congress should have no bearing on a legal analysis of what Congress passes. In fact, if Congress is forced by political squabbles to pass something less than ideal, it likely increases the chances of a successful legal challenge by the nature of things.

That ballot harvesting is "legal" at all is just mental.

Can someone tell me at all what are the good parts of the "system"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

'Accuse others of that which you are guilty'

Time and time and time and time again this is coming to mind watching everything going on.

Has this not been the MO of the democrats for the last 4 years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Why?

He's coming out strong and lucid, despite days of being a Covid victim.

If you think that no minds can be changed at this point, which is 3 weeks out from the e!ection, then I'm afraid you're suffering from a touch of the same hubris that preceeded Clinton's failure in 2016. As long as there are undecideds or persuadable decideds, then either/both candidates' performances can move the needle..

Lucid only based on the low bar he has set for himself.

We have to do this on a near daily basis but 2020 is not 2016:
    - Undecideds/3rd party vote in the last poll prior to the election was ~9% in 2016 and at this point 3 weeks out it is ~6%.
    - Polls also show people are also far more entrenched in their views now than 2016
    - Far more people have already voted now than in 2016 so less can change their mind
    - Biden has a much higher favorability and positives on key issues than Hillary did in 2016 (key when people are making last minute decisions)

Biggest thing of all that despite Trump's recovery, he hasn't changed his message at all. He has doubled down on his very unpopular approach to COVID, holding unmasked and packed rallies, now telling people he wants to go out into the crowds and kiss them. You might have a point if he pivoted to a more reflective and cautious tone post recovery but he is continuing with what has him trailing badly.

No.

And despite the warning given to them by Officials , they are refusing to remove them.

Surely Democrats should be going to each location and putting massive signs beside the box outlining that they are not official and will result in your ballot not being counted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

That ballot harvesting is "legal" at all is just mental.

Can someone tell me at all what are the good parts of the "system"?

Technically, ballot harvesting can also include your spouse handing in your mail-in ballot to a drop-box.

Gbear wrote: »
    Technically, ballot harvesting can also include your spouse handing in your mail-in ballot to a drop-box.

Obvious point is obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

WTF..no

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Wouldn't the legality depend on whether the ballots in those boxes ultimately wind up in actual official ballot boxes?

i don't imagine that they can just dump the contents on election day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Obvious point is obvious.

Not really. The intention behind so called "ballot harvesting" vs getting someone you know and trust to slip something in a drop box are obviously different. One is top down. One is bottom up.

It's the same with people trying to discount ballots that aren't set within the security envolope for mail-in ballots, as if it was equivalent to a fradulent or illigetimate ballot, when its purpose is to protect the identity of the person sending it, not to increase the security of the election.

All arguments made to change access to voting must be examined on the basis of the intention behind them. They cannot be taken on their own merits, because they are often part of a collection of measures, each of which seems innocuous, but combined are designed to disenfranchise people.

Wouldn't the legality depend on whether the ballots in those boxes ultimately wind up in actual official ballot boxes?

i don't imagine that they can just dump the contents on election day.

Well that is indeed the question and a key part of the issue the Election commission has with them being there.

Given that so far at least , the boxes are largely located in the "red" pockets in California you'd hope that the activities , whilst really weird and illegal sounding to us are with good intentions.

Gbear wrote: »
    Not really. The intention behind so called "ballot harvesting" vs getting someone you know and trust to slip something in a drop box are obviously different. One is top down. One is bottom up.

It's the same with people trying to discount ballots that aren't set within the security envolope for mail-in ballots, as if it was equivalent to a fradulent or illigetimate ballot, when its purpose is to protect the identity of the person sending it, not to increase the security of the election.

All arguments made to change access to voting must be examined on the basis of the intention behind them. They cannot be taken on their own merits, because they are often part of a collection of measures, each of which seems innocuous, but combined are designed to disenfranchise people.

What do you think my issues are here? I don't think you comparing your spouse/partner dropping off a ballot to a secure official box comes to the same measure of ballot harvesting in the conventional sense.

Even at that, I wouldn't trust anyone with my ballot at all never mind herself. So, what I was getting at is the fact that there is any unverifiable system in place to collect ballots is just absolutely bizarre to me and another example of how frightfully awful the election and political system of the US is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭eire4

Here's a surprising figure for you..

How many people have registered as candidates for the 2020 Presidential Election?

4? , 5? - Nope.

It's 1218!!!!

There were about ~800 in 2016

That's just mental - I have no idea how many of them will actually appear on ballot papers in each state , but even if only a fraction of them actually made it , that still makes for a very long list of choices..

To be fair almost none will appear on the ballot. In Illinois there are 6 choices on the ballot for president as an example.

eire4 wrote: »
    To be fair almost none will appear on the ballot. In Illinois there are 6 choices on the ballot for president as an example.

So 99%+ of them register with the Federal Election authorities , but then fail to meet the State level requirements for inclusion on the ballot in those States?

Still very weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭eire4

So 99%+ of them register with the Federal Election authorities , but then fail to meet the State level requirements for inclusion on the ballot in those States?

Still very weird.

That is correct yes. It is part of the myriad system of rules at local and state level that the Republican and Democratic party use to make sure that no other parties can emerge on a national level to actually challenge them for power.

No.
    rossie1977 wrote: »
    WTF..no
    democrats wrote:
    Trump is a racist

Biden : “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Biden : "You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Biden : "We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Biden : "Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Biden : "They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf."

Just one example.

Imagine being so racist you cannot help yourself being accidentally racist all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,806 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

If the Mountain State is any indicator, the national swing could be well fit the 10-12% predicted by recent polls:

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1316046684649074690

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Imagine being so racist you cannot help yourself being accidentally racist all the time.

Yeah Biden is so racist he spent 8 years as vp to a black man and picked a black woman then as his vp... Trump has barely employed a single non white person in the white house

Trump has banned certain groups entering the US, called other groups all dogs and rapists. Told American born women to go back to their own countries not to mention all the things he did previous to being president like central park 5 or not renting to black tenants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Biden : “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Biden : "You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Biden : "We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Biden : "Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Biden : "They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf."

Just one example.

First it was creepy joe, then it was sleepy joe and now it’s racist joe? :pac: Do you not see how ridiculous this is? You just posted a wall of text there isn’t even a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Lucid only based on the low bar he has set for himself.

We have to do this on a near daily basis but 2020 is not 2016:
    - Undecideds/3rd party vote in the last poll prior to the election was ~9% in 2016 and at this point 3 weeks out it is ~6%.
    - Polls also show people are also far more entrenched in their views now than 2016
    - Far more people have already voted now than in 2016 so less can change their mind
    - Biden has a much higher favorability and positives on key issues than Hillary did in 2016 (key when people are making last minute decisions)

Biggest thing of all that despite Trump's recovery, he hasn't changed his message at all. He has doubled down on his very unpopular approach to COVID, holding unmasked and packed rallies, now telling people he wants to go out into the crowds and kiss them. You might have a point if he pivoted to a more reflective and cautious tone post recovery but he is continuing with what has him trailing badly.

From what I saw, he sounded like a deranged madman.

Looked like he was on seriously powerful drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

MadYaker wrote: »
    First it was creepy joe, then it was sleepy joe and now it’s racist joe? :pac: Do you not see how ridiculous this is? You just posted a wall of text there isn’t even a link.

Desperate times call for Desperate measures.

Seeing more and more of this along with obviously edited video clips being posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,413 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Desperate times call for Desperate measures.

Seeing more and more of this along with obviously edited video clips being posted.

I might be missing something but the first one doesn’t come across as racist anyway, actually the opposite.
    A sentence with no context, this is where things are now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So it seems early voting is through the roof compared to four years ago and for states that release numbers by party the democrats are voting more in early voting than republicans so far. I know there are worries there may not be a result on “election night”(wasn’t one in 2004 btw) but I don’t know as if early voting is this brisk with three weeks to go and some states being able to count mail in ballots before Election Day we may if not have a full picture there will be a bloody good idea on November 3rd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So it seems early voting is through the roof compared to four years ago and for states that release numbers by party the democrats are voting more in early voting than republicans so far. I know there are worries there may not be a result on “election night”(wasn’t one in 2004 btw) but I don’t know as if early voting is this brisk with three weeks to go and some states being able to count mail in ballots before Election Day we may if not have a full picture there will be a bloody good idea on November 3rd.

Listening to some early voters waiting in the lines, they want to vote in person and because of what Trump has been saying don't want to rely on mail in ballot.

The counts in the swing states are what matter. AFAIK Florida cannot even start opening the mail in ballots until election day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Water John wrote: »
    Listening to some early voters waiting in the lines, they want to vote in person and because of what Trump has been saying don't want to rely on mail in ballot.

The counts in the swing states are what matter. AFAIK Florida cannot even start opening the mail in ballots until election day.

So trump ranting about mail in ballots may come back to bite him then if I understand what you’re saying.

Until Election Day ? So they can count them on Election Day as the in person voting in whatever level that will happen at is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Water John wrote: »

Florida is unlikely to be a big issue with mail in voting, due to them voting that way quite often already with their elderly population. The places more likely to have issues are Michigan, Wisconsin, and especially Pennsylvania, with the ridiculous naked ballot issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Actually don't know when they can start opening the outside envelopes and verifying them, all I know is, they can't even do that until Election Day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Foxtrol wrote: »
    especially Pennsylvania, with the ridiculous naked ballot issue.

This seems to be quite similar to how mail-in voting for the Seanad is done here, two envelope system. Its a pain in the hole for a few thousand votes on a college panel and loads of spoils happen due to it.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Yeah Biden is so racist he spent 8 years as vp to a black man and picked a black woman then as his vp... Trump has barely employed a single non white person in the white house

Trump has banned certain groups entering the US, called other groups all dogs and rapists. Told American born women to go back to their own countries not to mention all the things he did previous to being president like central park 5 or not renting to black tenants

You really think Harris was chosen for any reason other than to capitalise on the BLM protests?

She really did badly against Pence and appears to be quite a radical. Biden will have a hard time even completing the first term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

This quote is decades old. So who gives a **** about it then? I said some pretty stupid stuff decades ago, as I'm sure you did. Decades is a long time!

He is talking about Obama. Again, the context - was he joking? Can you post the interview?

He think black people are all poor. Prove it.

He was being interviewed by a black man. He presumes that all black people should vote a certain way? Certain sounds racist to me. Again, post the interview here. To me it sounds like he's joking.

Another example of him conflating poverty with being black. Where? You do realise he's quoting someone else?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mod Note

Reminder of previous mod warning. Let's drop the dementia talk now.
    Mod Note

Drop the "Biden is senile/Biden has cognitive issues" posts please. If medical evidence of such comes out, then it becomes an election talking point, but until then, it's not.

Remember, the charter states:

"Deliberately misleading posts or posters aiming to spread misinformation will be sanctioned. We do not expect posters to be experts in all areas, however, the onus is on all posters to fact check their information. If a poster is corrected, or information corrected in a thread, any poster who continues to relate misinformation as fact will be sanctioned."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭droidus

She really did badly against Pence and appears to be quite a radical. Biden will have a hard time even completing the first term.

lol, She's about as non-radical as you can get. She's literally a cop.

• Advertisement

droidus wrote: »
    lol, She's about as non-radical as you can get. She's literally a cop.

She put a lot of black men in prison for minor drug offenses, that's for sure. She was also in favour of cutting the LAPD budget because of the BLM bandwagon.

She is pro abortion.

She is pro sanctuary city, so pro illegal immigration.

She wants to reverse the tax cuts.

She wants race to be taken into account in universities which means unfairly penalising asians and whites. (Isn't that in direct opposition to what MLK fought for?)

A bit all over the place if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

She put a lot of black men in prison for minor drug offenses, that's for sure. She was also in favour of cutting the LAPD budget because of the BLM bandwagon.

She is pro abortion.

She wants race to be taken into account in universities which means unfairly penalising asians and whites. (Isn't that in direct opposition to what MLK fought for?)

So is she pro law and order then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If the Mountain State is any indicator, the national swing could be well fit the 10-12% predicted by recent polls:

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1316046684649074690
    Massive downward swing in a deep red state.

Had a quick scan through some of the others, and it's a similar pattern across most the deep red states, including one or two that are in danger of turning blue for the first time since Vietnam.

Which bodes really badly for the swing states.

What doesn't help is Trump yesterday taking the piss out of nursing homes. One would think they'd be a bit more sensitive to the importance of Florida.

It looks to me like the GOP have abandoned the Trump train and are resigned to losing badly in November. So they've focussed all their energy on getting the Supreme Court packed in the hope that they can frustrate any reforms that Biden's administration might try to bring through, by challenging everything and tying it up in the Supreme Court.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She is pro abortion.

She personally sent them to jail? Or she did her job and applied the law as she was supposed to?

Law and order!!! Isn't that what donny shouts a lot??

seamus wrote: »
    Massive downward swing in a deep red state.

Had a quick scan through some of the others, and it's a similar pattern across most the deep red states, including one or two that are in danger of turning blue for the first time since Vietnam.

Which bodes really badly for the swing states.

What doesn't help is Trump yesterday taking the piss out of nursing homes. One would think they'd be a bit more sensitive to the importance of Florida.

It looks to me like the GOP have abandoned the Trump train and are resigned to losing badly in November. So they've focussed all their energy on getting the Supreme Court packed in the hope that they can frustrate any reforms that Biden's administration might try to bring through, by challenging everything and tying it up in the Supreme Court.

Also why McConnell laughed during his Senate debate the other night when asked about why he was prioritising the SCOTUS nomination over the Stimulus bill.

They know they are going to lose so they have absolutely zero interest in making things better for an incoming Biden administration.

Fill the SCOTUS seat and then pull out the 2 Santa Claus Theory once Biden takes office.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement