If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heos by Denon

Options
  • 21-07-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi lads,
    Would you have heos speaker on sale, demo or 'open boxes' special deal? Are us open tommorow?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi lads,
    Would you have heos speaker on sale, demo or 'open boxes' special deal? Are us open tommorow?
    Hi SebastianLoeb,

We are open tomorrow from 1-5pm.

We aren't currently running a promotion on the Heos speakers and I don;t have any in open box. Were there any particular speakers you were looking for and I can see if I can do a price on them?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SebastianLoeb

Hi SebastianLoeb,

We aren't currently running a promotion on the Heos speakers and I don;t have any in open box. Were there any particular speakers you were looking for and I can see if I can do a price on them?

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Im interested in Heos 7 HS2 but would be great to hear it first as dont know if I need heos subwoofer to make me happy with sound quality :) Also I am intested in Heos home cinema HS2 as alternative. I am not into Sonos at all.

Hi SebastianLoeb,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Im interested in Heos 7 HS2 but would be great to hear it first as dont know if I need heos subwoofer to make me happy with sound quality :)  Also I am intested in Heos home cinema HS2 as alternative. I am not into Sonos at all.
    Hi SebastianLoeb,

I have a Heos 7 on demo in store if you'd like to have a listen? To be fair I use this speaker a lot as a PA speaker and it fills out bars and small theaters and has a good bit of bass for all the size of it.

Unfortunately I don;t have any of the Heos Home Cinemas left, they've been replaced by the Bar and Sub which are sold separately.

Let me know if you'd like to come up for a listen to the 7.

Hi SebastianLoeb,

I have a Heos 7 on demo in store if you'd like to have a listen? To be fair I use this speaker a lot as a PA speaker and it fills out bars and small theaters and has a good bit of bass for all the size of it.

Unfortunately I don;t have any of the Heos Home Cinemas left, they've been replaced by the Bar and Sub which are sold separately.

Bit late today but Friday or Saturday I will call in for sure. I cannot see any Heos soundbar on your webpage. It would be great to talk to you there and who knows I might change my mind and buy completely differenf setup.
    See you soon.

Hi SebastianLoeb,

Bit late today but Friday or Saturday I will call in for sure. I cannot see any Heos soundbar on your webpage. It would be great to talk to you there and who knows I might change my mind and buy completely differenf setup.
    See you soon.
    No problem, just ask for myself when you're in and I'll talk you through the options!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

No problem, just ask for myself when you're in and I'll talk you through the options!

Kind regards

David

On my way David. See you in 2h....

Kind regards

David

No problem, see you soon.

Kind regards

David

PM sent.

Kind regards

David

PM sent.
    Hey SebastianLoeb.

I didn't seem to get a PM from yourself?

Hey SebastianLoeb.

I didn't seem to get a PM from yourself?

Ohhh. I have sent it to Kenny.

• Advertisement

Can u check Kennys post box or will I have to resend it to you?

Can u check Kennys post box or will I have to resend it to you?
     Dropped you a little reply SebastianLoeb.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.