Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade in value

• 21-07-2018 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Lads what should I expect to get for 08 golf gti trading up to 2014/15 car??

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,617 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Lads what should I expect to get for 08 golf gti trading up to 2014/15 car??

Thx

For a 2014 car I'd be expecting at 14000 Roubles.

For something more accurate you'd have to give us a much more detailed description of the Golf and it would be helpful to know which 'car you're talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Depends on a lot of things but €3-4k would be a rough idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Bigsliothar

ba_barabus wrote: »
    For a 2014 car I'd be expecting at 14000 Roubles.

For something more accurate you'd have to give us a much more detailed description of the Golf and it would be helpful to know which 'car you're talking about.

2008 5dr manual golf fsh nct 09/19 185000km

Looking at 13/14/15 hilux L200 or something similar.

Thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You need to focus on the cost to change price not what they value your trade -in. Dealers like massaging figures to make deals more attractive. They could give you 20k for your car but that's not much good if the car they are selling is 25k overpriced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Id say about 3.5k

• Advertisement
Advertisement