Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the daft tenant database still work?

Options
  • 21-07-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried using the daft tenant database recently? I follow all of the instructions on the site but the page that's supposedly meant to bring me there just brings me back to the main page. Maybe it's just me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Helpish wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried using the daft tenant database recently? I follow all of the instructions on the site but the page that's supposedly meant to bring me there just brings me back to the main page. Maybe it's just me...
    Thry had a forum for users and thats gone so I wouldn't be surprised if the tenant database was gone. In any case a lot of the entries were months old

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Helpish

Edgware wrote: »
    They had a forum for users and thats gone so I wouldn't be surprised if the tenant database was gone. In any case a lot of the entries were months old

Any sign of something similar?

slight nudge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

slight nudge

Contact them and ask.

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Contact them and ask.

I did, its shut down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

I did, its shut down.

Did they give a reason, out of interest?

Did they give a reason, out of interest?

The Team-up, Tenant and Roomate Databases have been removed from the site and will no longer be available to users.

These features were removed following a product review of the site and we hope to replace these with other tools in the future that will better support our users in securing accommodation.

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Advertisement