Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfire 2 vs Rockrider 520

Options
  • 21-07-2018 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,
    I am just choosing some kind of budget bike that will be mostly used for commuting to work (about 10km per day) and sometimes on some fun on road and light trails. I decided I will rather buy a new bike at around 300 euro than buying a used bike at the same or a bit lower price.
    I went through many bikes on the internet and narrowed my choice on two bikes - Carrera Crossfire 2 from Halfords and the Rockrider 520 from Decathlon. Both are priced around 320 and both seems to be very comparable.
    Does anybody have any suggestion which one would be better, possibly is there some better at the comparable price? Possibly does it really worth it to invest a bit more for Crossfire 3 or Rockrider 540 for my kind of use?
    Thanks for any opinions!

Advertisement