Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on buying in The Paddocks (Adamstown, Lucan)

Options
  • 22-07-2018 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi all - my partner and I are looking at buying a duplex in the Paddocks. We are not from the area and are planning a small family and this is one of the few in our price range.

It does seem a bit abandoned on all sides. I have also read varying reports of antisocial issues and tales of a useless management company along with it possibly not having a fire safety cert. hard to know what is fact and fiction. Is there anyone currently living there or knows someone who is who could give us some advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cowboyjoe

posy2010 wrote: »
    Hi all - my partner and I are looking at buying a duplex in the Paddocks. We are not from the area and are planning a small family and this is one of the few in our price range.

It does seem a bit abandoned on all sides. I have also read varying reports of antisocial issues and tales of a useless management company along with it possibly not having a fire safety cert. hard to know what is fact and fiction. Is there anyone currently living there or knows someone who is who could give us some advice?

I live nearby and drive and run through occasionally. Cannot give you any advice re Mgt company etc but the estate seems nice and calm and family friendly from my pov. Alwyays kids out playing in a polite sort of way. New access roads near the paddocks being opened soon. I have never come cross any antisocial behaviour. Most of the empty sites will become new houses in due course.

Advertisement