Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Change motor taxation class

• 22-07-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi. I bought a car with motor taxed like a taxi car.
    There is no paid tax and no nct.
    What I have to do first? Make a Nct? And after Go to the tax office?
    What I need to change this motor taxation class?
    This car was not used by previous owner around 2 years so Las motor tax was finished in 2016 year. Do I have to pay for all months back?

All informations will be helpful.

Sorry for all grammar mistakes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

You only pay from when you've bought the car.
    Bring your log book with you to MTO and they will send you a new one with the correct class.
    You will also be given a disc for correct class

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Xylene

You only pay from when you've bought the car.
    Bring your log book with you to MTO and they will send you a new one with the correct class.
    You will also be given a disc for correct class

There is no paid tax on this car now.
    Thanks for all informations.

Advertisement