Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever heard of Andre Thomas?

• 22-07-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Well if you are of a squeamish disposition then I seriously recommend that you don't google him but if like me you have a penchant for the weird and wonderful stuff out there he'll be right up your street. That's all I'm gonna say except that I want your recs also.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

André 3000's real name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Had to google him....I’m disappointed to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Had to google him....I’m disappointed to be honest

Top it please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Eye for an eye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Presumably all the psycho,s can escape execution on the same basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

"He used a different knife to murder each member of his family,so he did not "cross contaminate" their blood."

Fair play to him,must have seen those Food Safety Authority ads.

youtube! wrote: »
    Top it please.

Well since you like eyes....James Patterson Smith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Well since you like eyes....James Patterson Smith

Yes in terms of sheer cruelty that is indeed worse the prolonged nature of the torture is really disturbing ,but it's the gouging out of ones own eyes that shocked me the most,I just never heard of something so messed up.

Yes in terms of sheer cruelty that is indeed worse the prolonged nature of the torture is really disturbing ,but it's the gouging out of ones own eyes that shocked me the most,I just never heard of something so messed up.

The fact it was his own eyes makes it less disturbing to me for some reason. An innocent person having their eyes gouged out by someone else is far more unsettling for me to think about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Well if you are of a squeamish disposition then I seriously recommend that you don't google him but if like me you have a penchant for the weird and wonderful stuff out there he'll be right up your street. That's all I'm gonna say except that I want your recs also.

Are you just looking for general US weirdos here or the more gruesome variety op?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Thats an invitation to google.

Hacking his own eyes out was particularly awesome.

He was banging a 19 yearl old in his 50's. He's either completely sane or completely insane. There's definitely no middle ground with this guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Here OP, google Mr Hands.

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

verycool wrote: »
    Here OP, google Mr Hands.

You're welcome.
    FFS:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

He's got to be the youngest looking fifty-something year old I've ever seen, from his mugshots.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He's got to be the youngest looking fifty-something year old I've ever seen, from his mugshots.

Black don't crack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Top it please.

You haven't lived

Advertisement