Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street parade?

Options
  • 22-07-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Is it on this year ?- the annual street/Sunday afternoon Macnas one - today or next Sunday ? Or is the night/flight event its replacement this year ??

I can't find any mention of it on the online festival calendar ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

ifconfig wrote: »
    Is it on this year ?- the annual street/Sunday afternoon Macnas one - today or next Sunday ? Or is the night/flight event its replacement this year ??

The Macnas parade has been at Halloween for several years now, since they had a spat with GIAF over funding.

They now have an evening street event of some sort - this yeats was the Birdmen on Friday and Saturday nights I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

ifconfig wrote: »

Details of 2018 Macnas parade October

https://www.galwaytourism.ie/event/Galway-Abooo-Halloween-Festival-26th-27th--31st-Oc-n119.html

Advertisement