If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY XF659005 and YAMAHA RXV383

Options
  • 22-07-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi.

What is the best price ye can offer on a Sony XF659005 and how can I order a YAMAHA RXV383 as it says store pick up only online..

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Foffokfok wrote: »
    Hi.

What is the best price ye can offer on a Sony XF659005 and how can I order a YAMAHA RXV383 as it says store pick up only online..

Thanks
    Hi Foffokfok,

Nice system!

We can do the Sony KD65XF9005 / Yamaha RXV383 combo for you reduced from £2049 / €2388 to £1939 / €2279 including delivery and our 6 year warranty on the TV - if you wanted a deal we have ONE last RXV583 which is the serious step - up AVR from Yamaha ( The RXV583 is really well featured and smart!) - we have one display unit and we would do that at the same price if you were interested?

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way ( of course if you would like to order just drop us a line with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and one of the guys will give you a call to arrange a delivery)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Foffokfok

Thank you.
    Also,what speakers would you recommend for that system.Was looking at the JBl one or Wharfedale Diamond 9.I prosume this would be an improvement over an old sony dvd,surround sound system ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank you.
    Also,what speakers would you recommend for that system.Was looking at the JBl one or Wharfedale Diamond 9.I prosume this would be an improvement over an old sony dvd,surround sound system ?
    Hey Foffokfok.

The JBL Cinema 510 would be a nice addition to either the 383 or 583.
    I could drop down from £249 to £229 on the JBL with either amp.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200854-cinema-510.aspx

The Wharfedale Diamond 9 are only a bookshelf speaker and not the full 5.1 pack.

You could perhaps also look at the Canton Movie75 retails for £299. I could drop this to £270.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201147-movie-75.aspx

I think I will go with the Tv and Receiver for now as I have a 5.1 speaker setup from an old sony system..
    Does the receiver have an internet radio function ?

Thanks

I think I will go with the Tv and Receiver for now as I have a 5.1 speaker setup from an old sony system..
    Does the receiver have an internet radio function ?

Thanks
    Hi Foffokfok.

The RXV383 would not have internet radio but the RXV583 would.

You should get away with your current speaker for the mean time. The only issue might be your sub if its passive (Runs on speaker cable). All receivers now would operate an active subwoofer which are mains powered.

• Advertisement

How does the sub connect to the receiver then (Optical) ? The four speakers are also wired but I presume they will connect ok ?
    What condition is the RXV583 in as I'm apprehensive of buying an ex display model!

Thanks

How does the sub connect to the receiver then (Optical) ? The four speakers are also wired but I presume they will connect ok ?
    What condition is the RXV583 in as I'm apprehensive of buying an ex display model!

Thanks
    Hey Foffokfok.

A new subwoofer would connect via a sublink phono cable this this:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10538-aud100-75m-sub-cable.aspx

Optical would be used to get audio to your receiver from a source that did not have HDMI.

The RXV583 that we are offering is exdisplay but it perfect condition with all accessories and its its original packaging.

Thanks
    Hey Foffokfok.

A new subwoofer would connect via a sublink 

Optical would be used to get audio to your receiver from a source that did not have HDMI.

The RXV583 that we are offering is exdisplay but it perfect condition with all accessors and its its original packaging.
    Ready to place an order then if you could get in touch.Thanks for the help,great service..

Thanks
    Hey Foffokfok.

The RXV583 that we are offering is exdisplay but it perfect condition with all accessors and its its original packaging.
    Ready to place an order then if you could get in touch.Thanks for the help,great service..
    Hey Foffokfok.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for some details.

Thanks
    Hey Foffokfok.

Hey Foffokfok.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for some details.
    Pm sent.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Cheers Foffokfok.

Will give you a call ASAP!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.