Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it ok to watch Die Hard even though it's not Christmas?

• 22-07-2018 8:35pm
    Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Might watch it tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I love Bruce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,853 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I watched Home Alone last week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,524 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you are feeling a little unsure put a white Dunnes Stores vest on and bloody enjoy it, no excuse exists not to watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

dobman88 wrote: »
    Get the **** out of here. Why do some people try to piss all over something that brings other people happiness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

It's okay as long as you don't masturbate to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

2ei1ea.jpg

He was brilliant in ''Blade''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

if its Die Hard 3, 4, or 5. But then who wants to watch them? Number 3 is actually okay, you can watch that one OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Balanadan wrote: »
    Get the **** out of here. Why do some people try to piss all over something that brings other people happiness?

Whoa. Don't shoot the messenger. Love the film myself. Went to the special screening at the Lighthouse in Dublin to see it a few months ago. Fellas dressed up as McLane and Gruber, was a great night.

The even had a light on the wall that said welcome to the Nakatomi Christmas party

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

During the heatwave I watched Miracle on 34th Street 6 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Why is it causing you unhappiness. You want to watch it tonight, it’s not a Christmas movie so go ahead.

Why is it causing you unhappiness. You want to watch it tonight, it’s not a Christmas movie so go ahead.
    I'm going to watch Die Hard in my safe space tonight, after I put up a Christmas tree.

emmmmm no ! , its the greatest Christmas movie ever.... but can be watched and enjoyed brilliantly all year round

I'm going to watch Die Hard in my safe space tonight, after I put up a Christmas tree.

That’s nice with the Christmas tree. But you should watch a Christmas movie to go with it.

emmmmm no ! , its the greatest Christmas movie ever.... but can be watched and enjoyed brilliantly all year round

Christmas movies can’t be watched year round. Not sanely anyhoo

luckily enough Die Hard is an action movie that can be watched all year round.

So not an issue here.

That’s nice with the Christmas tree. But you should watch a Christmas movie to go with it.

Die Hard is a Christmas movie :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

The absolute pinnacle of movie magic, in my opinion. I love that movie.

• Advertisement

Die Hard is a Christmas movie :mad:

Not. Which is why you should feel free to watch it in July.

Not. Which is why you should feel free to watch it in July.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Candie wrote: »
    The absolute pinnacle of movie magic, in my opinion. I love that movie.

One part Ferris Bueller.. and one part Saw :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I like Die Hard but it’s not a Christmas film to me.

One part Ferris Bueller.. and one part Saw :P

No wonder I love it! Though Elf is a close second.

I only allow myself to watch Christmas movies from November 1st. Don't want to be overexposing myself and getting tired of them. :P

Also, Die Hard is a Christmas movie. If there's a Christmas tree anywhere in a movie, that makes it a Christmas movie.

Dem's the rules.

I only allow myself to watch Christmas movies from November 1st. Don't want to be overexposing myself and getting tired of them. :P

Also, Die Hard is a Christmas movie. If there's a Christmas tree anywhere in a movie, that makes it a Christmas movie.

Dem's the rules.

Applause

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭lardzeppelin

I'd go one further, die hard, followed by predator, followed by aliens, followed by legally blonde...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Ah , there you are.
    I'm bringing the dog for a walk.I'll bring you to the bank in the morning , I'll probably get the car serviced this month.

S'alright , it's me wife lads.

Dem's the rules.

I am disappoint.

• Advertisement

I am disappoint.

Me too Franz! I can't invite you for a mug of Horlicks and a watch of Die Hard at Christmas with that attitude. For shame!

Advertisement