Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bridesmaid Dresses for Summer Wedding

• 22-07-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone!

I’m getting married in June 2019 and am about to start looking for bridesmaid dresses with my bridesmaids soon.

The groomsmen are sorted and will be wearing navy suits with grey waistcoats (picture attached) so we think perhaps a light colour would go nicely with the suits? But not sure what colour yet!

Looking for recommendations on where to look for bridesmaid dresses in Dublin, Limerick or perhaps even online as long as there is a good returns policy!

Both bridesmaids are tall and perhaps size 10-12 if that helps!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭jellybear

I got married last summer and got my bridesmaid dress from Jenny Packham online from Debenhams. I actually got it for a really good price in one of their sales so definitely keep an eye out as you have plenty of time. This is the dress I chose. The colour would actually go really well with the suits you have chosen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PeppersOwner

jellybear wrote: »
    I got married last summer and got my bridesmaid dress from Jenny Packham online from Debenhams. I actually got it for a really good price in one of their sales so definitely keep an eye out as you have plenty of time. This is the dress I chose. The colour would actually go really well with the suits you have chosen.

Thanks a million for the suggestion! Wouldn’t have necessarily thought of debenhams! Will definitely try there! I think both my bridesmaids are looking for long dresses (and I don’t really mind whether they have long or short ones!) but will have a look. I’m sure they will have a few long ones too.

Advertisement