Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Thermostat

Options
  • 23-07-2018 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Moving back into my house after a complete gutting from floods last year, have a back boiler installed with the house and saw that could exclude the installation for Nest. I’m hoping this isn’t the case as I was really wanting to have this installed.

If this is simply a support issue I’ll go ahead and get it privately installed as looking over the Nest support I can’t see any exclusions for the device itself.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi R0ot, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the dedicated Home Services department as they will be able to provide you with more detailed information relating to the Nest thermostat and its requirements. Their contact number is 1850 372 333 (9am-6pm, Monday - Friday).

if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

Can I ask if Electric Ireland will provide a boiler and nest service if I’m not a current customer?

I moved into a house with Nest. But having some minor issues so would like a boiler service and also help with Nest

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi KungPao,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You can indeed avail of a gas boiler service through Electric Ireland for €89 - just phone Home Services on 1850 372 333.

And it would be recommended to contact Nest Ireland regarding the Nest thermostat.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement