Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP

Options
  • 23-07-2018 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

so recently made a unturned server and didnt know what was my ip, I typed up the internet how to get your ip, and I saw port forwarding, i tried doing it but i couldnt find port forwarding, I use Virgin Media, Please Help !

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Expectron wrote: »
    so recently made a unturned server and didnt know what was my ip, I typed up the internet how to get your ip, and I saw port forwarding, i tried doing it but i couldnt find port forwarding, I use Virgin Media, Please Help !

You need to get on to them on their forum here, and ask them to activate IPv4 for you. PM the reps on there and they'll sort you out.

You'll need account details, etc.

Advertisement