Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island Australia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Adamocovic wrote: »
    As for Grant, it's bewildering how spaced out of it he always seems! It's like he has little to no awareness.

Nail on head there, the amount of crap (excuse the pun :P) he's getting away with is nearly unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

buswankers wrote: »
    Nail on head there, the amount of crap (excuse the pun :P) he's getting away with is nearly unbelievable!

The sad ting is like he genuinely doesn't realise what's going on or intends to do the stupid things, which makes it harder to give out or get angry with him :pac:

Like a dog who eats your sleepers without blinking an eye, and then suddenly realizes it's wrong when they see your reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Yer man Justin is the spit of Buzz Lightyear

tenor.gif?itemid=11730982

buswankers wrote: »
    It's mad how Eden isn't a bit turned off by her craziness isn't it! Like 2 seconds after coupling up with him she was like "if anyone tries to steal you I'll stab them" :D

She's completely insane, I kinda love her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So weird seeing John James again!!

Tomorrow will be fun. Grant is legit brain dead. He must have fried his brain on some failed electrician jobs.

So far so good. I still didn’t buy those tears from Cassidy and Tayla, seemed 100% scripted.

• Advertisement

I'm on episode 3 this is much much better than the boring UK series. Erin is a nutter, I love her.
    From last night when Eden said he was stabbed by an ex and Erin replied "I love her" :)

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm on episode 3 this is much much better than the boring UK series. Erin is a nutter, I love her.
    From last night when Eden said he was stabbed by an ex and Erin replied "I love her" :)

After hearing that it al made sense why Erin's craziness is putting him off. Cleary his type!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Tomorrow will be fun. Grant is legit brain dead. He must have fried his brain on some failed electrician jobs.

So far so good. I still didn’t buy those tears from Cassidy and Tayla, seemed 100% scripted.

john james has gone through quite the transformation! Erin is brilliant. Shes a complete nutjob but her and Cassidy make great tv

Grant is as dumb as a box of rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Some severe side-boobage going on. This is what I call quality TV.

• Advertisement

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Some severe side-boobage going on. This is what I call quality TV.

tenor.gif?itemid=9876732

Aussie girls circle the guys like sharks. The poor bastards don't stand a chance.

Josh makes me vaguely nauseous. Tayla oscillates between looking really hot and looking like a slightly sunburnt hamster. Natasha can't believe she spent all that money on hugh mammaries and she ain't gettin' no love. John James has no discernible personality. Kim is ridiculously hot. I wouldn't trust Erin with a kitchen knife.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Josh makes me vaguely nauseous. Tayla oscillates between looking really hot and looking like a slightly sunburnt hamster. Natasha can't believe she spent all that money on hugh mammaries and she ain't gettin' no love. John James has no discernible personality. Kim is ridiculously hot. I wouldn't trust Erin with a kitchen knife.

Erin is like stabby insane, but it makes her seem hotter to me

• Registered Users Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I had heard Eoghan McDermott might be funny.

When is that due to happen?

That was last night, about 5 minutes in. You missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Just after watching episode one.

McDermotts constant jokes bout Charlie not having a boat have me in stitches!!!

Ah he's grand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Thank you!!

I'm finding him painful!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

its scripted and edited. Preying on simple minds.
    Come on you are better than this.

• Advertisement

Autochange wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=10227299

It's just a TV show, don't be so hard on yourself

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Yep, her face is a Pete Burns mess god love her. Bieber must have done awful things....

I'm not.

Still enjoying this more than the UK one, but man I didn't buy that whole love triangle thing with Cass/Braindead/Tayla. Seemed so fake and contrived.

John James proper screwed Charlie though, in a nice "game playing" way, offering Kim assurance before the recoupling. It was strange they barely showed that John James move, dedicating literally 5 seconds to it.

McDermott still bringing the laughs for me, Kim asking the diary room "is there any problem coupling up with a girl instead?!" Mcdermott straight in "NOOOOO!" :pac:

I'm hoping for more drama but if anything I feel it's even more scripted than the painfully scripted UK one. The people and characters are far more interesting though.

Got to agree jp. I've chosen to catch up with this instead of the live final of the UK one which is just awful

I'm hoping for more drama but if anything I feel it's even more scripted than the painfully scripted UK one. The people and characters are far more interesting though.

Think that's the key. We all know that these things are scripted or at least influenced by producers, but the characters in the Aussie version are much more interesting.

And oh yes....there is more drama of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

The UK have made a complete bollix of it by over-scripting it.. but hey that's probably what you need to do when the punters on the UK one are so ****e.

• Advertisement

Huh? Where's Kim gone?

Advertisement